Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm in!
smile.png
Sounds like a good time.

As for batphone, I was responsible for setting up the batphone on the Live Progression servers. Groupme was reasonable, and at the time, free. Worked really well, with mobile apps, to communicate from, as well as just normal text. I haven't looked into it for a very long time though, so no idea if there are better options out there.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
THoughts?

Yes, alt tab your ass back to EQ. =P

But I'm down. Would not mind being any of those, or play the PL'ing toon.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Drops off sleepers tomb warder:

rrr_img_93499.jpg

There's also a halfling mask that drops in chardok apparently.

Also I've already got a bard in the mix so lets count him in if I can get my hands on chardok halfing mask.

Can Ultra hp buff the mage pets for xp group etc on my cleric until you get in range for swarm kiting

Crone

Ran double mages on Progression server named Tweedle and Twiddle. Was good times! Gnomes 4 lyfe.

And the Halfling mask is baws. Go camp that shit Vit!

Crone

Ideally, it'd be seperate 5 accounts, and RR bros would have access to playing them. If they were all being used, and someone wanted to play one of them, they are out of luck unless someone had to go. That would be the most efficient system, but I don't think that would work out logistically.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lachiuz spraypainted my rose-colored glasses with the blackness of his soul. He says that getting naggy/vox is a bit of a pipe dream, but I think the rest of it will still be baller

ismaris

Ideally, it'd be seperate 5 accounts, and RR bros would have access to playing them. If they were all being used, and someone wanted to play one of them, they are out of luck unless someone had to go. That would be the most efficient system, but I don't think that would work out logistically.
I agree 100%. <Tinker Town> transcends the needs of the individual.

Crone

This means I need to delete my current bard because the name means everything to me.

R I P slamma jamma saturday
Well, in a perfect world, I'll be able to PL up a new slamma jamma bard pretty quick for you, so you can have whatever you want. Bard, due to Chords AoE, is one of the easiest classes to PL up. I gots you breh.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lachiuz spraypainted my rose-colored glasses with the blackness of his soul. He says that getting naggy/vox is a bit of a pipe dream, but I think the rest of it will still be baller
When I read the post, I also figured you are thinking too much like a bluebie. Raid targets here are subject to PVP and running low numbers just means you are easy to get steamrolled. Also, your Mage pet idea isn't so OP on red. Keep in mind, all someone needs to do to insta-poof your pet is cast charm on it.

I still think the SK HT zerg crew sounds more appealing.

My 2c.

ismaris

When I read the post, I also figured you are thinking too much like a bluebie. Raid targets here are subject to PVP and running low numbers just means you are easy to get steamrolled. Also, your Mage pet idea isn't so OP on red. Keep in mind, all someone needs to do to insta-poof your pet is cast charm on it.

I still think the SK HT zerg crew sounds more appealing.

My 2c.
how you gonna charm a pet with 4 pets on you? riddle me THAT.

Tolin_sl

shitlord
Whatever teams you guys want to put together, we can seriously level them up into the 40/low 50s over the course of a couple days.

It's been baffling how few people take me up on my offer to powerlevel teams of wizards or whatever on Red. (This isn't referencing you RR bros). I'm confident we could take a 6 man group that consists of a Bard + 5 other anythings to 54 in 3-4 8/10 hour sessions.

I can pull entire zones and slow the mobs enough that it's impossible for your 6 man group to miss their PBAOEs - Hell, if we can get it empty, I can pull the entire upper area of CoM/Arena and plvl from 54-60. Pretty much any zone that I can A> Drain casters of their mana via resisting their nukes and crap, and B> No summoners, we can clear in a pull. Red just takes it to levels of ridiculousness because everything is empty all the time.

Hit me up when ya'll figure out what you want to grind up.

Crone

I wouldn't mind being the bard in the group, but damn if I have some reservations about fingerbanging my keyboard for hours straight just to play one.
frown.png