Red99

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I was there periodically from 26 - 29. Got killed a couple times by twinks - Getpants, Lower, Deathshead (rog epic). Getpants and Deathshead were red to me. Deathshead killed me once and that was it. Then he was cool and we ended up grouping for a while. The last two times were by two guys; one was in my group, the other was a sham that we helped when he was nearly dead. No biggie, I was bound right outside. Went back in to get my corpse and the guy said I had 5 seconds to call lns, but that's not how I roll. So I let them kill me again. Hung out until the lower guys in my group told me they moved to gy, so dropped a nice ol train on em and killed a few lol. Finished the night at sisters and dinged 29 and made about 100 plat. Feels good.
Lower is a dumbass but only 20 so easy to out level. Deathshead I've grouped with, he's a pretty cool guy. Only other twink I see there periodically is July (June alt? No idea, just a guess!) but I'm only 24 so still out of range of most of the MM twinks.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I like it, you just can't let yourself get rustled. Just gotta move on. People are mostly cool but every so often you'll run into some douches. All of the twinks that yt'd me killed me once then didn't kill me again. It was those other guys I helped that were trying to farm me, but those princes ate a sweet xp death. Rulebreakazzz

Needless

Toe Sucker
made a monk and some random bard pulls 10 mobs to me and tells me to kill em all... i don't trust this server, nice person right off the bat?!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
made a monk and some random bard pulls 10 mobs to me and tells me to kill em all... i don't trust this server, nice person right off the bat?!
Human or iksar? Let's get you leveled. One of us. One of us.

Except you have worse gaming ADD than I do. Lol.

Vitality

HUSTLE

MaseK

Molten Core Raider
I've been lurking long time but thought i'd drop a line. Vit, feel free to add me to the spreadsheet; Dubah 27 Dwarf Warrior, play times 3-11 PM CST off and on.

Few kind strangers hooked me up with some decent 1h weapons (harpoon of the depths, green jade broadsword)! Lower ran me out of unrest but MM has been legit so far, granted there are a few SK twinks floating around just not in range.

Shoot me a tell sometime if looking for groupage, or if you've got a hook up for small banded / resist gear!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I have some monk sticks (Tranquil canes) can have if you get near North Detroit Bank (Freeport)

Also if you're in kunark I can swing by on my cleric and impart some RR burn-it-boyz cash

Let's get the spreadsheet updated with peoples names/times and shit too

Can just post names and times here and I can update.
Give me edits or update Brikker to Mage, currently level 27, and random playtimes CST.

The rate of exp keeps me having a lot of fun here. Just got out of a group in Upper guk with McNulty (forget who he is here, but a RR bro) and a bunch of others + super twink SK. Did 24-27. Even greens gave like 2% with full group, lol.

Is there an easy way to level Researching or should I just try to buy the made spells from people?

Needless

Toe Sucker
decided cleric/ench with Zastlyn

My cleric's name is Renew~ hittin up dat EC as we speak!

Didn't want to have to roll an iksar to be viable on a monk lol

Brikker

Trump's Staff
oh yea, anyone have mage focus quest items for sale?

need mermaid scale, griffon feathers, cyclops toes, gargoyle eye, hill giant toes, and A Shovel (from najena). If i get all that I can get all 4 of the focus items for pre-50 pets (at least I don't think they work on the 51+ pets).

Also, p99 wiki says level 33 required on the quest page; can it be MQ'd? I've never actually MQ'd anything before...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That seems like a hell of a lot of work. I know they are good, but by the time you get all that, you already are 50+ and it's pointless? Mage pets already OP!

Vitality

HUSTLE
Maximum Salt

rrr_img_94110.jpg