Red99

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes they were. Kringe told me the LV crew rolled with Ebonlore on Tharridon. I used to chase Mangar's cleric around but I never caught him. I believe Ismaris was in XK with me when we took Ebonlore out (they eventually got banned for using chromasome, the VG hack program).

Is that Romans from Sundered Guard in Vanguard?
Yes, we were both XK at that point, or I think we were both Ascendency before that. Haha, I don't think that's the TSG Romans (Wasn't it Roman)?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yes they were. Kringe told me the LV crew rolled with Ebonlore on Tharridon. I used to chase Mangar's cleric around but I never caught him. I believe Ismaris was in XK with me when we took Ebonlore out (they eventually got banned for using chromasome, the VG hack program).
Oh okay that makes more sense. I resubbed my account a couple weeks after EB got the axe. Played mostly with Havoc at that point.

ismaris

Bro we were the engine behind said Axe. So many fights with them exploiting anything they possibly could. I remember when the alleviate 5 bug hit and every class could train in the cleric hot spell. Every single one of them was exploiting that shit. We still stomped them in PvP because in the end coordination in PvP is greater than meth, trailer parks, and chromo.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Got 55 last night Chardok was pretty slow. Got one of the VP key pieces though.

Kedge mobs give twice as much xp compared to chardok.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
back from my conference, got my irl brother to start up. he rolled a magician last night so i'm going to have to roll something to duo with him, fortunately he shares the same fucked up late night play-times as me so we can pound out some serious levels starting this evening. Like srs exp. He's pretty legit at EQ.

Think I should roll a cleric or enc to support his mage? old man nigon, chime in dawg.

Vitality

HUSTLE
back from my conference, got my irl brother to start up. he rolled a magician last night so i'm going to have to roll something to duo with him, fortunately he shares the same fucked up late night play-times as me so we can pound out some serious levels starting this evening. Like srs exp. He's pretty legit at EQ.

Think I should roll a cleric or enc to support his mage? old man nigon, chime in dawg.
Jesus H christ what happened to leveling the SK? Fuckin 10 alts under level 20...

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Jesus H christ what happened to leveling the SK? Fuckin alt noob get outa here.
been out of town making rl plat fgt SK is like level 9 rofl haven't been on. As of today tho I'm actually able to devote more time to playing, its been a really busy couple weeks irl, been going back and forth to DC for work-related stuff or having to attend these late night conferences forcing me to basically live on the east coast of the U.S. but orient my life to a middle east time zone. Thats finally over.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's a mage, have him tough it out to level 4-5, and you can then group with him on the SK. Then you don't have to reroll something that you have zero gear for. Unless playing NFP is the game you want to play, and want to try and flip all your SK gear into caster gear.

Vitality

HUSTLE
been out of town making rl plat fgt SK is like level 9 rofl haven't been on. As of today tho I'm actually able to devote more time to playing, its been a really busy couple weeks irl, been going back and forth to DC for work-related stuff or having to attend these late night conferences forcing me to basically live on the east coast of the U.S. but orient my life to a middle east time zone. Thats finally over.
Alright man, you guys get some kind of bard or PBAE going and I'll PL you into my bards range. Someone here has to have a bard in the range of your SK.

We're talking pulling entire kurns until 20 mang. Bonechip city.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Cleric and rogue are godly (so.. yeah.. cleric)

Imagine it from a standard mmo balance perspective

They are so completely dominant for downing content its not even funny. Even better? They take ridiculously minimal gear compared to other classes.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I assume you mean clerics? because rogues are shit tier without any decent weps lol

Cleric/Ench is fun, we blow all sort of shit up just using a charmed pet. 19 is slower tho, might have to hit up unrest at this point if crag spiders in EK don't work out~

ismaris

I assume you mean clerics? because rogues are shit tier without any decent weps lol

Cleric/Ench is fun, we blow all sort of shit up just using a charmed pet. 19 is slower tho, might have to hit up unrest at this point if crag spiders in EK don't work out~
I am convinced that Cleric/Enc is the strongest for duoing PvE content.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Alright crew let's plan on getting an xp group together starting tomorrow at 5pm PST.

Do what you can to acquire an enduring breath item before the group tomorrow.

Min level is 40 For non essential classes.

The group will run from 5pm PST to 11pm PST. Solid with a break for dinner and ass grabbery every 2 hours.

Please post today for group space reservation class lvl and time commitment expectation.

ismaris

Alright crew let's plan on getting an xp group together starting tomorrow at 5pm PST.

Do what you can to acquire an enduring breath item before the group tomorrow.

Min level is 40 For non essential classes.

The group will run from 5pm PST to 11pm PST. Solid with a break for dinner and ass grabbery every 2 hours.

Please post today for group space reservation class lvl and time commitment expectation.
Since this is during the work week, I will be there from like 5pm PST to 7pm PST. I will plan on poopsocking Friday night, and late Saturday night after about 9pm EST (I have plans Saturday day and early evening).

Kedge seems pretty highly dependent on having a charmer, so you'll need another druid/enchanter if I'm not there for it to be worthwhile.