Red99

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah he was getting PLed by 2 druids when i went to unrest on my necro.

Need to find a port to meet up with the hustlefund, getting a port on this server sucks unless the bros are online lol

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i think this quote i've been copy pasta-ing was the inspiration...

"To fight the Empire is to be infected by its derangement. This is a paradox; whoever defeats a segment of the Empire becomes the Empire; it proliferates like a virus, imposing its form on its enemies. Thereby it becomes its enemies."

-VALIS, Philip K Dick

Needless

Toe Sucker
If any of you homies find these lvl 16~29 words can you hang onto them?

Words of Sentient (beza), Words of Possession, Words of Detachment, Words of Allure

I need these to get Lachius to make dem 24 pet/pet haste spells. Thanks!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Will keep an eye out for those.

I'll be on after 5pm CST tonight and I've got the weekend off (only one all month) so hoping to bust some levels out. Sitting at 38.6 right now and bound near CoM.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Will keep an eye out for those.

I'll be on after 5pm CST tonight and I've got the weekend off (only one all month) so hoping to bust some levels out. Sitting at 38.6 right now and bound near CoM.
Might hop on this weekend. I'm 45 Druid, so we can group up some. Been busy with life this last week, so haven't been doing much.

Nulolan

N00b
I seem to remember that they always did nil damage, but also was a AC buff ? think the AC buff is reason they were even used at all. I could be wrong its been so long but 1 and 2 point damage does not sound wrong to me.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I seem to remember that they always did nil damage, but also was a AC buff ? think the AC buff is reason they were even used at all. I could be wrong its been so long but 1 and 2 point damage does not sound wrong to me.
Meant for the Nevergrind thread.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
can i get a Cliff's Notes version of this Holocaust -> Empire / Taunto drama? i've been trying to figure out specifics from the p99.com forums but there's so much shit talking to wade through i can't.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Apparently taunto made a bunch of corpses in the shape of a swastica and got banned. The resulting ban required holocaust to change it's name.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lol

well that's dumb.

i don't suppose saying that a swastika was originally a Hindu symbol for good luck would have done anything.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I mean, it IS pretty shitty to keep dumping loot onto a guy who continually gets banned. That complaint has some merit.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
If any of you homies find these lvl 16~29 words can you hang onto them?

Words of Sentient (beza), Words of Possession, Words of Detachment, Words of Allure

I need these to get Lachius to make dem 24 pet/pet haste spells. Thanks!
Look for me on a little later in the late afternoon early evening today, I have a ton of words on my enchant for the 20s and low 30s spells my chanters name is Laven, currently parked in gfay. Also if anyone is range with my chanter ill group up later, he just dinged 36. Decided to come back to r99 after giving that 2002 server a fair shot, population didnt seem to rise at all and the constant client crashes was enough for me to say nope.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
All the bros I've made while leveling are trying to get me to join Azrael instead of Holo. Though they all pretty much acknowledge there won't be much in the way of pixels in anything but Holo and it's almost impossible to get a mage epic in any guild but Holo (so I'm told).

Either way, I'm only 60% through 40 atm so I've got awhile to figure it out!