Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Watch at your own risk (filmed during the Karnor Royal Rumble) mostly blue content.

Skip to 1:30 to save yourself some brain damage.

Needless

Toe Sucker
he really needs to fix his volume levels... any of his casts if you watch them afterwards, i have to crank my volume up and end up blowing out my ears if any other sound happens lol

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Worked on my epic today, doing all the run around stuff. I'm up to the fight in EJ that gives the nice boots.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I genuinely don't understand how mass twinks brag about ganking people 4 levels lower and with no gear, this server has so many autistic kids on it its incredible lol

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I genuinely don't understand how mass twinks brag about ganking people 4 levels lower and with no gear, this server has so many autistic kids on it its incredible lol
a result of crushing lvl 60s and forcing them to feel good about themselves pvping in other brackets

o well

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am thinking that the R99 population isn't too different from the people I used to play with on Vallon Zek, but as a productive, gainfully employed 29 year old they just SEEM less socially adjusted than they did to my 15 year old self. That's my working theory.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I deserve the gankings I get. I had a few deleveled alts on RZ that I transferred over from a blue sever. Used to terrorize with my rog who had fungus gland and ntov lewties.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
lololololol. guess I have plenty of time to get 60 now.

edit: also--now I can poopsock the first week of velious rather than be on vacation.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Looks like I have plenty of time to get these last 8 levels. Also P1999 is officially recognized by Daybreak as not for profit. Pretty awesome.

Project 1999, Daybreak, and Velious - Project 1999
Pras that shit. Now I don't have to cancel my wedding.

Bros, my extended leave of absence officially comes to end next Tuesday. Been swamped the last few weeks and had to cut out EQ entirely to get shit done.

Needless

Toe Sucker
was wonderin where you Wakandans drifted off too. Gat dayum.

I need to start poop socking some levels so i can hit 44 and camp jboots before i move past that lol