Red99

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Honestly you'd have to be crazy to play on either server. Here's some facts:

Amelinda was found to be RMTing so they were quickly removed from the staff, which was only discovered from a huge post of RMT information on the forums, which contained Amelinda's RL name. After Amelinda was removed from staff (which wasn't publicly announced), it was followed up with sticky, "Posting RMT information will get you banned!"

Bouncerr made it clear that he was using '3rd party programs' or aka 'hacks' for months before he ended up getting banned for an entirely different reason. Rogean told people that Bouncerr's account has been flagged and that their hack detection is working. The conclusion? They don't actually ban people for using hacks or don't do it in a reasonable amount of time. Considering the big wrist slap of 2011, it's kind of hard to believe that they actually do ban people for using hacks.

Then there's the Xzerion fiasco, and the never ending Uthgaard one. I could probably go on, but hopefully by now you've made the right decision to never play on either of these servers.
Not to mention the passing of the buck that "Null has to fix resists or mez not working on players 58+ except rapture" etc.

Devs playing in raid guilds to determine content changes etc.

It's just getting really old waiting for an EQ server without a ton of corrupt bull shit going on or a game as good as EQ in general.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I'm giving out good startup items for any Rerolled members who fire up Legacy of Zek and come play freshly released Velious. Just send a tell to Olscratch.

reminded of this thread today. hehe i guess i should update so people quit tripping.

PROS:
- Sirken is active lead GM now. i think he was GM before but i never saw him til long after this thread (i actually came back for a few weeks). hes helping server thrive and Nihilum actually gets the ban hammer now when they do bad. GM favoritism seems to be fixed.
- Kithicor actually works now.
- more population, more than one raiding guild now
- they are actually checking people for mq flags now and banning

CONS
- Null is still MIA and is not coming back, this means pvp resists are still fucked
- Boxing still happening although more people getting banned. fuck it cant stop it
- rmt still going on but honestly who cares at this point people gotta pay rent you know.

there hopefully sirken will be less mad.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
reminded of this thread today. hehe i guess i should update so people quit tripping.

PROS:
- Sirken is active lead GM now. i think he was GM before but i never saw him til long after this thread (i actually came back for a few weeks). hes helping server thrive and Nihilum actually gets the ban hammer now when they do bad. GM favoritism seems to be fixed.
- Kithicor actually works now.
- more population, more than one raiding guild now
- they are actually checking people for mq flags now and banning

CONS
- Null is still MIA and is not coming back, this means pvp resists are still fucked
- Boxing still happening although more people getting banned. fuck it cant stop it
- rmt still going on but honestly who cares at this point people gotta pay rent you know.

there hopefully sirken will be less mad.
How much RMT is Rogan doing?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Sirken is apparently going off the deep end and lost any and all credibility imo.

I would assume that Rogean / Nilbog make a decent amount every year through donations. Also, WTB Rogean / Nilbog's actual names.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Status of server?

(As in latest drama).

Also, wtf is Kegzilla bant? :/
Latest Drama: Nihilum finally got pushed off Trak and a few other bosses, and the server reset the next time, putting timers at noon each time. This happened three times in a month.

Azrael spammed CT's DT cycle on Nihilum (been a legit and known strat for 1.5 years?) and Zade showed up saying its not legal anymore etc etc.

Then some Nihi guy got bind camped from 58 to 53, and Sirken GM /level#'d him back to 58 or someshit.

Basically, server about as legit as Milli Vanilli

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
EQEmu's alternate PvP server Legacy of Zek just announced an upcoming PvP Guildwars expac.

LoZ GuildWars

Release Date: TBD Soon (tm)

To control a city all guards must be killed within a 60 minute time frame of the first guard killed. The player with the most guards killed (exp/loot earned) will receive leadership of the city immediately following the final guard killed.

Requirements
- Must be guilded to be a leader of a city.
- Players may not join, leave or create or delete a guild inside these contested cities (must go to an adjacent zone).
- Must be level 46 or higher to be the city leader.
- Players who do not meet these requirements may still participate, however the leadership of the city will never be relinquished to them.
- Characters who own a city may not leave their guilds until leadership of that city is lost.
- Guilds who own a city may not delete their guild until leadership of that city is lost.

Contested Cities- Only certain cities can be controlled by players.
- Freeport - North (Personal Banker), West (City Banker), East.
- Qeynos - North (City Banker), South (Personal Banker)
- Thurgadin - Icewell Keep (City Banker), Thurgadin (Personal Banker)
- Felwithe - Northern Felwithe (Personal Banker), Southern Felwithe (City Banker)
- Erudin - Erudin Palace (Personal Banker), Erudin (City Banker)

Incentives- Guild members will get these incentives.
- Freeport - Revenue city, 5p earnings put in city bank every 72 min.
- Qeynos - Speed buff, limited teleporter (nro/gfaydark).
- Thurgadin - PVP point vendor costs reduced by 1 point.
- Felwithe - Teleporter to druid ruins.
- Erudin - Teleporter to wizard spires.
- Each city owned provides a 5% XP bonus to guild members.
- All cities receive 1p of revenue earnings per 72 min (Freeport is 5p).
- Leaders of the city earn 1 pvp point on taking control of city (these will be used to buy various items on pvp merchants).

City Aspects
- Multi-zone cities protected by pre-selected guards.
- Guards are all upgradeable, but some have different starting stats, stats are reset to default after a death (stats are saved so if the server goes down they will be restored as previously set).
- Guards respawn every 60 minutes.
- Each guild is limited to controlling a maximum of 2 cities.
- City taxes controlled by NPC banker, these taxes will increase/decrease the total cost of items in the city purchased from merchants. The city bank will be updated in the copper field with any earnings from merchant sales.

City Banks (City Leader Feature)
- Controlled by the city leader (individual who is announced as leader of the city for that guild, determined upon taking control of the city following all guards killed).
- Available in specific zones eg. North Qeynos, West Freeport, Thurgadina. The bank NPC used for your personal inventory is instead used as a 'city bank' which are only available in that zone from bankers available there. Leaders personal bank is not accessible in these zones -- all other players can view their personal bank.
- Bank allows you to hold the same amount of slots as your personal bank (bags are also possible).
- Shared bank still works as personal inventory (you can transfer items from city bank to your shared bank and then access shared bank in other zones to retrieve those items in your personal bank).
- City bank coin is also functional, the copper field will include all revenues made by the city.
- Players whom are not the city leader just see their normal bank.

Guard City Custom Rules
- A city controlled by players will be denoted by the guild name tag shown as the lastname on the Mob eg (GuildName) below their firstname.
- A controlled cities guards will pro-actively attack people of other guilds.
- While a city is not owned by any guild the guards will remain neutral as they would in other cities (they will not pro-actively attack others in a guild unless bad faction). Action is only taken when combat is in their presence against another player.
- Unguilded players will not be pro-actively attacked by guards unless bad faction, however if they engage in combat the guards will attack.

Misc Notes
- If city control is lost and the previous city leader is in a contestable city they will be evaced (this is the best method to reset the city bank safely).
- Rivervale and Halas Kingdoms guards will be present, however no one may take leadership of these two cities at this time.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Very pissed about this xp restore thing they have going on now and banning players who voice their opinion against it.

Figures, of course, its a Nihilum member who gets the first xp restore from 53 back to 58.

You ought not of done that Mr. GM who did it.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, hard to find the will to log on to R99 with the server integrity being as suspect as it is.

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_24378.jpg

rrr_img_24378.jpg