Red99

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lol yeah experiences like that are why i stopped playing Red, danglez

meaningful PVP was fun, but when people wait til you're too engaged in PVE to defend yourself PVP its just really not fun

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, EQ PvP is not /dueling man. Not a lot of people are going to watch you fight, then tell you to med to FM, then /duel you.

Edit: Reminds me of when I had people screaming "GET YOUR HEAD ON A FUCKING SWIVEL" at me for years and years.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Yup! I'm not super into random ganking, but the danger of some shithead trying to ruin my day makes the game way more engaging.

Mahulk_sl

shitlord
Trying to make money on my cleric 35 is hard. There does not seem to be a lot of target worth money on this server. I'm trying to save to buy Platinum Bars for my SolRo armor quests.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, EQ PvP is not /dueling man. Not a lot of people are going to watch you fight, then tell you to med to FM, then /duel you.

Edit: Reminds me of when I had people screaming "GET YOUR HEAD ON A FUCKING SWIVEL" at me for years and years.
yeah indeed. i realize that now.

i don't see how its fun for either party. would have been maybe different if i was guild tagged and was getting ganked by someone from a rival guild. or if i was locking down some nice item camp and the person ganking me wanted to take the camp for themselves. but that shit happened when i was tagless just because the person ganking me wanted to see their name lit up in yellow text. and yeah i don't see why that's fun for either party. ganking defenseless people takes 0 skill.

yet another reason why yellow text is dumb i suppose.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Mahulk, get your 39 spells and relocate to Lguk. There are great items down there, fine steel, words, and amazing exp

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Before YT people just took endless screenshots of bodies being "coined" and spammed the forums with them.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I'll be drinking and streaming EQ again today starting soonish. It's honestly fairly boring to watch but It'll be here:Twitch

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I need a list of your character names to add to friends list

Get one goin here?

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I need a list of your character names to add to friends list

Get one goin here?
Flobeetz
Flobeex
Flobeats
Adversary
Jirr
Serrin
Erai
Meatwad
Angkar
Jyson
*Baller

Definitely more, but those are the ones i can think of

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Angkar was a real pos back in classic

DA trained L Guk on the regular

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Angkar was a real pos back in classic

DA trained L Guk on the regular
So I guess you dont wanna hear about what I did on live . . . ?

And no, I did not DA train Lguk. I havent trained on P99 at all. So either it was a mistake, or someone else on the toon. Now VZ/TZ and Live? . . . yeah, that was . . . different? Lol

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
yeah indeed. i realize that now.

i don't see how its fun for either party. would have been maybe different if i was guild tagged and was getting ganked by someone from a rival guild. or if i was locking down some nice item camp and the person ganking me wanted to take the camp for themselves. but that shit happened when i was tagless just because the person ganking me wanted to see their name lit up in yellow text. and yeah i don't see why that's fun for either party. ganking defenseless people takes 0 skill.

yet another reason why yellow text is dumb i suppose.
Have you never played a pvp game before red? This is life.

Shit it even happened a ton in WoW in STV, 60s would roam STV just ganking newbs for laughs.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
well lets just say that red is an extra special shithole when compared to other shitholes