Relocating to Orlando Florida

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Siliconemelons

Going to WDW this weekend.... then filling the bathtub up with water to prepare for the hurricane a coming!

Are you new Florida people ready for fun times?!!!!

slaaaayer.gif

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Going to WDW this weekend.... then filling the bathtub up with water to prepare for the hurricane a coming!

Are you new Florida people ready for fun times?!!!!

slaaaayer.gif

Eh, I'm dubious it'll hit this time either - it's just gonna be like last year, bunch of power outage in Brevard at the worst, I'm sure.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is it supposed to hit? I am going to be pretty salty if I think I escaped Harvey to get hit by another one. I am supposed to fly to Dallas Tuesday.

Vaclav

Is it supposed to hit? I am going to be pretty salty if I think I escaped Harvey to get hit by another one. I am supposed to fly to Dallas Tuesday.

It's impossible to say this far out - I think Thursday is when it's close enough to give a reasonable guess.
Last years biggun was guessed to be a hit and veered off about 1 mile out from Cape Canaveral - so even then those can prove inaccurate - but it was close enough to do some serious roof/fence/power damage out here though, had to hotel for something like 3-4 days since we don't care to mess with generators/etc.

Unsure if I'm going to take the Amazon offer after meeting with them today - they're doing some bait and switch shit where I'd have to earn my stripes by putting in 90 days of garbage to get the actual position I applied for. It would be such an absolute upgrade after the 90 days, but I don't think I'd be content with it as my only position in the meantime and doing it + my existing job until the end of the year - the theory sounds exhausting. (Especially being that I'm sure volume for everything including hiring is inflated over there during the holiday season)

Vaclav

Back on track for Miami and Keys now, first time actually watching the predictions. They usually this random?