Remnant: From the Ashes

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't get to play much more but it does remind me of Hellgate London.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
My only complaint is not being able to unbind C from character menu. I've died alot from hitting c trying to duck and getting shit on while in a menu.
Play with a controller like the rest of us!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone been to Junktown?

Anyone know what the vendor sells? I made an oopsi and now he is dead.

Alterity

Molten Core Raider

I am not sure what he sold because I did the same thing but I heard there is more to the mask then it just being a piece of armor.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Just iron or whatever chunks, pretty sure the right thing to do is get the mask. Also was he stuck in a T-pose for anyone else?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The giant treant dude can eat a bag of dicks. it's also crazy how hard it gets with 3 people.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By Root Dragon do you mean Singe? I just killed that thing, but it wasn't especially hard with 2 people.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure we wandered into the fight lower gear score than we should have. It hurt.

Hekotat

By Root Dragon do you mean Singe? I just killed that thing, but it wasn't especially hard with 2 people.

He wasn't too bad with two, it was adding a 3rd person that really stepped up the insanity. Most of the time it was one of us getting hung on a ledge when trying to vault over or getting fucked when reviving another because we couldn't see the dragon through all the fire and smoke.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there anyway to have Steam NOT using my OS drive while updating this game? There is 40gig free on my SSD, where the game is installed along with all the other steam games, but it wants to use 28+ gig on my OS drive to udpate the game. No idea how to get it to stop that.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man this game is dope as fuck. Definite hellgate London vibe.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I went into Rhom, and then into the first dungeon in the first area. Entering it gives you a Curse that drains health as long as you're not killing something. Is there a way to disable that Curse, or do you always need to reach to decontamination chamber before you die from the curse or mobs?

Hekotat

So I went into Rhom, and then into the first dungeon in the first area. Entering it gives you a Curse that drains health as long as you're not killing something. Is there a way to disable that Curse, or do you always need to reach to decontamination chamber before you die from the curse or mobs?

You have to make it to the end without dying. So rush like crazy and stick together.

Pro tip for newbies. Explore everything, there is gear and weapons hidden everywhere. Also, clear entire areas before progressing, if it's a glowing door it's a mini dungeon or new sub-area for the zone you're in. If it's a smokey door it's either the boss for the entire zone (if you find it in the main zone) or it's a mini boss within the dungeon you entered.

We had to go clear an older area due to not knowing this. Just happened to progress the story by chance.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Played a little last night and was getting my ass handed to me when all of a sudden 10 enemies all spawned while I was looking for a subway entrance. How the hell am I supposed to beat that lol. R Ratama I need help.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user