Remnant: From the Ashes

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Awesome you and I can beat it before Hekotat Hekotat does so we can rub salt in his vagina!

I'm in no hurry to beat this great game, we keep cross-playing on other accounts and fucking off. Game is fun I don't want it to end.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Ok good don’t lose inventory when you die. Meeting shroud for the first time. Holy balls.

Any pointers?

With shroud you will hear a noise signalling his rain of arrows, just start running when you hear that sound. The arrows will hit where you were standing. Focus on him and kill adds for ammo when needed.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You both look like piles of garbage with legs, running around in sewage.

Looks fun tho.

Aforementioned garbage legs in diarrhea.
75CF5AB3-F83A-49AE-99B1-4E6422380293.jpeg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I watched. The last time I saw someone die that much in 6 minutes was my last karaoke song I sang in Vegas.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think I'm going to pick this up on Saturday and start playing anyone is interested. Will be playing on PC.

• 1Like

Hekotat

I think I'm going to pick this up on Saturday and start playing anyone is interested. Will be playing on PC.

I'm sure I'll be down to play, help out when Jorren isn't on to move forward in our story.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Don't bother counting on TJT TJT . Dude is about as reliable as an Iranian oil Barge following sanction protocol.

• 1Worf

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Beat the story last night, interesting mechanics for final boss. Got lots more to do though!

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Beat the story last night, interesting mechanics for final boss. Got lots more to do though!

So how does multiplayer work on this? What is someone joins who is no where near your progress?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So how does multiplayer work on this? What is someone joins who is no where near your progress?
From what I understand it scales to the average once you load into a new zone, however super high levels may fuck over low levels if they try to solo a previously generated level. I might be wrong though. Also only the host makes story progress.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only the progress of the host gets saved. Most of the time it uses the host's gear level for scaling, but if someone more than 3 gear level higher joins the game it will scale to them instead.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Only the progress of the host gets saved. Most of the time it uses the host's gear level for scaling, but if someone more than 3 gear level higher joins the game it will scale to them instead.
I have two full sets at 19 and 4 guns to 19 and melee claws to 9. Have 2 Simulacrums just kind of waiting to find out what is good before spending them, if I joined to someone with like +5 gear he would be fucked?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just rerolled my campaign to try and get stuff I didn't have in previous run. Steam id: malask

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes. Your gear score is around 19, so a 5's world would [temporarily, until you leave] scale to level 20 if you joined. Claws are a boss weapon? If so, at +9 they count the same as a +18 normal weapon.