Rename of the fat girl thread

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thread title is correct for now. I assume it's because Wolfen cried foul and threatened to stop posting bulimic chicks on this forum.

TLDR Jimmies gettin' rustled.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
You thought two sentences might be too long for people to read?
Family_Guy_Sarcasm_Navy_Shirt.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Almost 100 votes for Whale Watchers. Will we let the butthurt of one or two chubby chasers deny the rest of the forum community the lols that will result from renaming the thread to its quantitatively proper title!

rrr_img_29204.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
Almost 100 votes for Whale Watchers. Will we let the butthurt of one or two chubby chasers deny the rest of the forum community the lols that will result from renaming the thread to its quantitatively proper title!
I've added "Whale Watchers:" to the start of the title a couple times, but some Nazi keeps changing it back. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN, yet powers work against my attempts to make their dreams reality.

iannis

Musty Nester
At the very least put it back to "The Pretty Big Girl Thread".

That shit was hillarious. It's like a trap for people not paying attention. And just like in the crying game... you never know. Maybe you didn't mean to go there but maybe you see something that you like and stick around.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So now that this has died down the thread will drop back off the first page whenever Adebisi or Gorehack aren't having a fap session.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hos/hof this big bitch.

Was fun.

Especially fun driving wolfen to tears in the pgt.