Rename of the fat girl thread

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
who the fuck is R. Lee Emory?
It's supposed to be R. Lee Ermey, an old buddy of mine.

q7c6gRz.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did your research for you.
That was a generic rule thing laid out for how to respond to infractions, nothing to do with Drinsic directly.

1. Mob of skeleton chasers demand the "fat girl" thread be renamed.
2. Mod changes thread name
3. BBWbros revolt and bring their ladies to the PGT thread. Demands are made.
4. Mods cave to the weight (ha) of the BBWbros. Thread title restored to its original glory circa 2012.

Don't fuck with the bbwbros. We will bring our ladies to your most beloved threads.
As for this shit, there was no "mods did this mods did that", it was all me and I was up front. Curvy was dumb, I changed it temporarily until a better suggestion was made, then made the proper change. And I announced every step as it happened. You tubfuckers and your retarded "crusade" was meaningless, I had no idea what the fuck you retards were even babbling about until after the fact.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Typical. Current administration trying to take credit for the hard work of the BBWbros.

You didn't build that.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well, While we're renaming shit, can we rename the "Funny, Strange, Random" thread to "Confusing, Gross, CWD" thread? (CWD being Chicks W/ Dicks, as an homage to Fedor). Or barring that, would it be possible to move all of Fedor's Spoilered FSR posts to their own post, randomized in order, and call it "Fedor's Puke Roulette"? Maybe it's kittens...maybe it's a granny shitting in someone's mouth.

Also, polling to change a thread's name bc you don't agree that Big girls can turn some guys on is faggotry. I mean, it's not Elton John or LIberace level faggotry, but it's faggotry.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I open every Fedor spoiler. Always. No hesitation.

I embrace the beauty and the horror equally.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Don't worry bros. We've just moved our operations to PGT permanently