Rename of the fat girl thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck you, just go back to original name.
1: I did put it back to the original name, "The Pretty Big Girl Thread". Dunno who changed it this time, go bitch in the ask amod thread.
2: You are a cunt. I don't change shit in secret, when I make a stupid decision it's out there for everyone to see, just like when your parents decided against aborting you.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are telling me that you and your friends seriously can't see who does what in the admin panel? Calling BS on that.
I don't have access to moderation logs, but you did remind me that I can see edit actions when I edit a thread. Draegan was the last mod to change that thread title.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Works for me. When I get some time I'll post my backlog that I haven't been able to get to this entire week.
I know that it might be easy to miss amidst the sea of anguish caused by the mods, but the fact that you actually have a "backlog" of these pics shouldn't be overlooked.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol @ this thread, adebisi's chubby war, tgwbycouchthread & R. Lee Ermey being old friends with a_skeleton_03.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This is how I do a quality check on my bbw posts:
rrr_img_29011.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't give a shit about the fat girl thread, but while we're changing thread names how about we fix that affront to the English language that is "a womens place is in......"?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Or the racism thread to "who can we pretend is racist so we can feel oppressed as white male basement-dwellers"?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I forgot "Is the only picture of Emma Watson that makes her look hot" as well.

rrr_img_29022.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like the 'a womens' thread name since I think it represents Johnny1234(or whatever his name is) quite well.

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also change the "Soccer" threads, that's like saying fagball, call it football the way it should be

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Also change the "Soccer" threads, that's like saying fagball, call it football the way it should be
this!!

and remove "sexy" on the whale watchers name's thread!

edit:what?the topic has the original name....wtf?!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There's some meta game going on here. The mods are fucking with each other but they're all personas of a_skeleton_03 just trying to prove a point.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I think the chubby chasers in this thread must be too fat to run after the sense of humor that seems to have escaped them.