Requesting your votes....(Tits Included)

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's a pretty dick move of Tyen. I didn't really get into the FoH politics of the shit that went down, but to sabotage something like this is pretty fucked up.

Tyen is added to my FoH list of people I will choke the fuck out if I ever meet them.
Please post this entire list.

Betros_sl

shitlord
Imagine if she did win the contest.

A few years down the road they'll be looking at the baby pictures and Dad will chime in with, "you know, I posted a picture of your moms boobs to pay for those shots."

Jait

Molten Core Raider
wow, thats really dirty pool to do that. i can understand attacking this site or some of the posters who were really mean to you and your GF. but this guy was just some random lurker from the board. what did you gain from attacking this couple who basically have nothing to do with any of us except they wanted their baby to win a contest?
Because he's fucking amoral?

No, seriously. I don't think I've ever seen a remote glimmer of anything resembling empathy from that retard in all my years reading here.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Keg did you ever fuck Tyen's donkey? Given how you white knighted her so much I'd have hoped you got further than Blazin and co did with Ravven.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
If anyone still needed insight into how very anti-community Tyen is, there you have it. And to think that a double-digit number of people actually voted to unban Trexxy... wow.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
towards the end of last summer her and Tyen were supposedly on a break. she was visiting her family back home in North Jersey and hit me up. she came down to my shore house in Ocean City for a night and we made sweet love under the moonlight AKA I banged her in my old lifeguard stand and jizzed in her hair.

towards the end of last summer her and Tyen were supposedly on a break. she was visiting her family back home in North Jersey and hit me up. she came down to my shore house in Ocean City for a night and we made sweet love under the moonlight AKA I banged her in my old lifeguard stand and jizzed in her hair.
Any way to confirm that? Please tell me you clandestinely photographed the donkey. Also, curious minds must know, was she a decent lay?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
gt0d2DZ.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Gonna need more then a few snippets on an iphone for this to be true.

For that matter, all matters of conversation could be made up.