Requesting your votes....(Tits Included)

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
No way I can win over his Tyenbot army. The mofo makes money off that ish......no way I can win now. We really do appreciate all you've done, and hope you enjoyed the pics. At least now I can completely agree that rerolled is more of a core community than FOH had been in a while.....refreshing actually. Have a good night all, and sorry to waste your time!
Wasn't a waste of time. It was the least we could do.
You lived up to the rules.
It just took a crying jackass to fuck it up.
Still hope you win even with him working against you.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
When FoH was on it's final legs wasn't Tyen denying that he used facebook bots in the same way he just admitted to using them?

Also, I will admit him ruining the contest is kind of funny but if he starts harassing the wife of the OP and/or her family with the tit pic that is fucked up. Hopefully he has enough of a brain to realize that would be going way to far.

Flank_sl

shitlord
When FoH was on it's final legs wasn't Tyen denying that he used facebook bots in the same way he just admitted to using them?

Also, I will admit him ruining the contest is kind of funny but if he starts harassing the wife of the OP and/or her family with the tit pic that is fucked up. Hopefully he has enough of a brain to realize that would be going way to far.
He has to harass her if he wants sex because she had better tits than trex.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Tyen is added to my FoH list of people I will choke the fuck out if I ever meet them.
We were joking in IRC about buying you a round trip ticket, but in all seriousness Tyen isn't worth it.

let's be real here... this is the result of whatever mod decided to reban him after he came into the Ravenn thread, provided some good lulz and pretty much behaved himself.
I have zero regrets.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
let's be real here... this is the result of whatever mod decided to reban him after he came into the Ravenn thread, provided some good lulz and pretty much behaved himself.
I have zero regrets.
Considering this new Nazi vs. Shitlords war you have brewing in the shaw, I'm pretty sure you're saving yourself down the road from some godless Tyenbot-Keg trolling alliance. A Lannister always pays their debts.

iannis

Musty Nester
Did tyen really sabotage your vote?

Holy shit that guy takes douchebag to new lows.

Edit: Aww, he's not bein' salty bros. That dude has some mental problems.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Considering this new Nazi vs. Shitlords war you have brewing in the shaw, I'm pretty sure you're saving yourself down the road from some godless Tyenbot-Keg trolling alliance. A Lannister always pays their debts.
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.
Maybe for the best.

ides_of_march+02.jpg

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm betting it was Tyen who ratted us out on the half dozen or so contests before this one. Seems likely after a stunt like this. Stupid for him to piss off so many people who know his real name, face, and a google earth of his apartment. Not likely many of us live near his hippe corner of the country, but people travel.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Sad day Salty, scorning people who weren't involved in your banning! Ah well though, good show folks. Not really surprising after all, kinda petty but par for the course.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So...he actually cheated to get a baby girl to lose, just to get back at us? I don't even think it's within my ability to describe how petty that is. Oh, and if you read this Tyen and say "but you guys were cheating to make the other girl lose!"...No, Salty. All of our likes were submitted by people, hence being in the rules. You, however, actually cheated to beat a little girl. I can't even be angry at that, I just feel bad for you =-/.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wow, thats really dirty pool to do that. i can understand attacking this site or some of the posters who were really mean to you and your GF. but this guy was just some random lurker from the board. what did you gain from attacking this couple who basically have nothing to do with any of us except they wanted their baby to win a contest?

iannis

Musty Nester

it was a foolish idea to doubt the power of the bot army.
So the defense of Tyen is that her skirt was too short?

Hmmm.

Nah, he's just a douchebag sinking to new lows.