Requesting your votes....(Tits Included)

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
hmm, why can't I find that cunt on Facebook anyways? She hid herself from search results? She comes up on Google+. Biology "pre-med", lol.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If this is a troll, I appreciate the effort.

If this is true, I don't even have words.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
While the fact he jumped into this contest is hilarious, messing with the guys wife is wrong. Had he sent the bot army to make number 2 win in silence then posted about it after, it would have been hilarious though. I also just got to the thread and never saw the tits...sigh.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've seen enough on the internet to know that most everything is not true, but if there was one time in my life that I wanted something to be real, this is it. God, that would be like Christmas, birthday, 4th of July, and my first orgasm all at the same time.

If this can be definitively proven, you have my vote for not just King of the Internet, but King of the Universe. Well, and my pity for having to fuck that donkey, but still, you would forever be my hero for sticking it to T&T (literally).

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lol

RZtjIx2.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Joyful noise. If you're faking this I am going to nazi you into the fucking ground. Or at least really want to.

Please kegbro, be the hero Gotham deserves.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If keg can provide evidence of trex ass2mouth I vote that he should get to ban the mod of his choice for a week.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
no ass to mouth but she seemed to enjoy my thumb in her ass while I was fucking her.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oh lawd. This is so crazy I want to say there's no way it's true, but Keg doesn't seem like someone to lie about something like this.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry, but no self respecting man would brag about sleeping with that.

Obviously fake.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Except it's Keg. We know from long years of being on these boards that he's far from self-respecting.