Requesting your votes....(Tits Included)

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
yeah what a bitch, job: stay at home mommy
I can't be bothered opening a troll FB account, but that's what I was thinking. Some too-much-time-on-her-hands stay at home mom who thinks her fugly butterball crotch spawn would have won but for the hax about her posting 30 mins before someone else that is in the comp while she is somehow not in to win. Almost wish she'd gotten in so tit-votes could have slaughtered her too, then she would have found a way to complain about 'too many votes/shares - seems faked or cheating to me'.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Salty bots backtraced your likes?

How do we know he didn't bot up the vote to show rerolled that it isn't as good as FoH?!?!?!

Your picture is actually better than the lame shit that's winning.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
dude you woman found the site and posted 5 times from "retrolled" quote?

is she a wizard or did tyen PM her?

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Yaamean_sl said:
But yea, Daniel Salters (Tyen I think?) Posted "retrolled". hahahah its war bitches
irhTXRI.jpg

I laughed. Tyen, Internet Villian.

Meme might be a little overused, but it deserved it.
33YRy1V.gif

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Lawl, big salty is a little salty about something. So does this mean all future requests might as well be null and void considering salty gonna swoop in and spill the beans?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
mission abort? posts with titties have been removed, even the first post is gone.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
So what happened? Tyen found out about this thread/op, used his bot army to help 2nd place basically win, spammed OP's wife's facebook, and the OP got upset and decided to delete all his posts so his wife wouldn't find out?

Great Ogre Dictator

Golden Knight of the Realm
So what happened? Tyen found out about this thread/op, used his bot army to help 2nd place basically win, spammed OP's wife's facebook, and the OP got upset and decided to delete all his posts so his wife wouldn't find out?
Not sure exactly, but I think what you wrote is mostly correct -- except I think the wife did find out. She probably got a moderator to delete all of the posts.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
His wife found out, I cleansed the thread.

Tyen has basically been closely following RR posts since the forum started and since he can't post her makes fake facebook accounts to sabotage our contests. It's a little creepy but still pretty funny that the bot-master strikes back. Sorry for your lots OP.