Requesting your votes....(Tits Included)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know, I should be shocked at how stupid you people are, but I guess this IS the same forum where people thought I really believed that 'what Ravvenn and I had was real'.

T64VW5T.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You know, I should be shocked at how stupid you people are, but I guess this IS the same forum where people thought I really believed that 'what Ravvenn and I had was real'.
We all realize that it is most likely fake, and Trex might even be playing along with it to "trollololololol" us, but we all want it to be true more than pretty much anything on the entire internet.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

This would just be TOO perfect... Tyen fucked up our contest, Keg fucked his girlfriend. That is code of Hammurabi shit right there. An eye, for an eye... or in this case a thumb in the ole brown eye.

I am sorry, I have to remain skeptical to the last on this one.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Real or trolling ... I am laughing either way. Keg this is the 95% I was speaking of.

For the record I wish/hope this is true.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We all realize that it is most likely fake, and Trex might even be playing along with it to "trollololololol" us, but we all want it to be true more than pretty much anything on the entire internet.
P8Y352t.png

I gotta say, shattering dreams gives me one helluva rush.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Jesus are their lives really that pathetic that they get off by doing stupid shit like this? This board is turning into a fucking Spanish soap opera.