Rerolled bro's, I need your help.....

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah. I am really sorry to hear that man. :(

But at least you know. I have to think that not knowing and always wondering would be so much worse.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well, they found his vehicle last night. It went off the road into a swampy/marshy area along the side of the Interstate. He was not in the vehicle when it was pulled out of the water. The vehicle rolled as it went down the embankment, so they are not sure if he was ejected or not.

They searched what they could last night and then searched all day today. The area that it went into has water about 20 foot deep, with a layer of marshy growth on top of it, so its been tough going. They have had dogs searching and also had divers in the water trying to go as deep and far in under the growth as they could.

At this point, they had to stop for the night and will likely not be able to search tomorrow due to the strong stormfront coming through our area. The plan, unless they can get a break tomorrow in the weather, is to start back up Monday, with more equipment that they can use to move around in the marsh.

Some people are still holding out hope he is alive, but at this point, we expect he did not make it, so we are hoping they are able to find him Monday so we can have closure.
im very sorry man, here's to hoping he did make it out ok.
:(

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Well, they found his vehicle last night. It went off the road into a swampy/marshy area along the side of the Interstate. He was not in the vehicle when it was pulled out of the water. The vehicle rolled as it went down the embankment, so they are not sure if he was ejected or not.

They searched what they could last night and then searched all day today. The area that it went into has water about 20 foot deep, with a layer of marshy growth on top of it, so its been tough going. They have had dogs searching and also had divers in the water trying to go as deep and far in under the growth as they could.

At this point, they had to stop for the night and will likely not be able to search tomorrow due to the strong stormfront coming through our area. The plan, unless they can get a break tomorrow in the weather, is to start back up Monday, with more equipment that they can use to move around in the marsh.

Some people are still holding out hope he is alive, but at this point, we expect he did not make it, so we are hoping they are able to find him Monday so we can have closure.
That's awful. It's a terrible scenario for anyone to have to go through and I feel for you. Stay strong.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Sorry to hear, glad you will hopefully be able to find some closure though.

spronk

FPS noob
sorry to hear that man, my condolences. i can't even think about how empty i would feel if my brother died

Oldbased

> Than U
Sorry to hear that. You did everything you could have done. I know how it feels to loose your brother. I lost mine in 2007 at age 41. I hope you find full closure.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm very sorry to hear it, will hold out hope with you that he's still alive but if not I'm very sorry.

I know a lot of us would be curious what happened (maybe fell asleep, car malfunction, etc), but obviously on your terms.

Good luck.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Sorry to heard that man. Lost my brother in 04, was just 21. It's hard as shit. =-/ Try to be around family.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My sympathies Magimaster. It'll be hard going for awhile, but hopefully at least you'll have closure.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Sorry for your loss Magimaster. I cannot even imagine how hard the last week must have been for you.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

this is like some horror movie setting

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Really sorry to hear this man. Echoing what everyone else said, hopefully you get closure at least. I can't even imagine what this is like, and I don't want to know. My sympathies to you and your family.