Rerolled Fun League(s) - Fantasy Football

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
A RL friend of mine, he is a lurker.
Ah, but nevermind, I'm in the second league.

This second league sucks because I have the second most points-for (#1 and #2 in points-for are way ahead of the pack) and the third most points-against. It's bullshit timing in my games and I demand a recount! It also sucks because, well, Megatron was on the bench for someone last week. So there's that. I can't even win in a dead league...

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Ah, but nevermind, I'm in the second league.

This second league sucks because I have the second most points-for (#1 and #2 in points-for are way ahead of the pack) and the third most points-against. It's bullshit timing in my games and I demand a recount! It also sucks because, well, Megatron was on the bench for someone last week. So there's that. I can't even win in a dead league...
Yeah, assumed that was you on our league, since ties are not that common.
Regarding Megatron being benched, there is this one guy on our league whose bench outscored his team, something like 75-68, he must hardly touch his team.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, assumed that was you on our league, since ties are not that common.
Regarding Megatron being benched, there is this one guy on our league whose bench outscored his team, something like 75-68, he must hardly touch his team.
Never have I come so close to abusing my mod powers for personal reasons.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Never have I come so close to abusing my mod powers for personal reasons.
ExtremeBliss_medium.gif

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just need Zac Stacy to outscore Marshawn Lynch by 12 tonight!

Can't even be upset this week, I needed 2 of his players to perform to do well in my money league. Highest total score bonus at the end of the year rules.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Me and Elurin's teams just don't give a fuck about defense. Every game is a shootout. We're 1/2 and 2/1 in Points for/against. What the fuck, stop having your best weeks against us, assholes!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
You were unlucky and faced Los Conquistadores after the 4 game, totally planned and mentioned only now because I forgot to earlier, grace period.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Me and Elurin's teams just don't give a fuck about defense. Every game is a shootout. We're 1/2 and 2/1 in Points for/against. What the fuck, stop having your best weeks against us, assholes!
Your tears are sweet.

Sterling

El Presidente
Well when the 2 tight ends are graham and julius thomas it wasn't exactly a hard decision heh.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Need to lose every once in a while or everyone gets dejected and stops playing, besides sometimes you need to go down in order to make room to get back arriba!

Next week El Megatrono is back and the autodraft champs will be knocked around like a cheap pi?ata to pay for this upset.
Si Se?or!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Hall division in Fun Lg 1 is so competitive. Why do you Oats people suck so fucking bad?!?!