Rerolled Fun League(s) - Fantasy Football

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Me and Elurin's teams just don't give a fuck about defense. Every game is a shootout. We're 1/2 and 2/1 in Points for/against. What the fuck, stop having your best weeks against us, assholes!
Fucking seriously...

I've got 100 points more against me than the next person (1099 to 991). Most everyone else is around 850 or so. And yet, I've got the 2nd highest points scored...and the worst record in the division. Fucking horseshit league!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking seriously...

I've got 100 points more against me than the next person (1099 to 991). Most everyone else is around 850 or so. And yet, I've got the 2nd highest points scored...and the worst record in the division. Fucking horseshit league!
As a Skins fan you should know you can't win with just offense!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trade deadline is today for anyone that cares.

On a bright note, Gaytriots got knocked down a peg last week.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In Fun 1, HUGE 1st place on the line game with me and the Bulls. And in the Oats division, HUGE 1st place on the line game with Busted Anus vs Autodraft Champs.

Nobody cares about Fun2.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I drafted a great team . Dont be upset
wink.png

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Edko , I think you have this one won . I really thought the defense for KC would step it up . Also , isn't it funny/sad how are benches are doing ?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
[League II news AKA Ignore Material]

As of this writing I have the most PF and the second most PA and it looks like I am going to JUST squeak in as a shit seed against Green Bay Spodermans. I will also get dismantled as my team just isn't that good anymore. Gonzalez, Chiefs D and Cruz have all but gone poof after the byes.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I *think* my spectacular win today locked up a playoff spot. That clutch as fuck, yo. Think I even leapfrogged from 5th to 3rd.

Which makes sense, most points. Suck my Fantasy dick, ya'll!

[League II news AKA Ignore Material]

As of this writing I have the most PF and the second most PA and it looks like I am going to JUST squeak in as a shit seed against Green Bay Spodermans. I will also get dismantled as my team just isn't that good anymore. Gonzalez, Chiefs D and Cruz have all but gone poof after the byes.
I think if you lose this match you won't even make the playoffs...