Rerolled Fun League(s) - Fantasy Football

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is very similar to how your mom described my penis, "unexpected" and "a delicious fantasy".

GUuc6oo.png

After my rebuilding season last year I'm ready to do this shit for reals.

"It can only get worse from here. Hopefully." makes no GD sense.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't understand the comment at all. Nor the fact that I'm 0-2 and yet somehow #3. I've been smoked in both weeks so far, too.

Edit: Ah, it's based on total points scored. I guess I just had a shitty run the first two weeks then.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it seems based on total points and the comments are randomly generated, not the work of me.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd be a lot happier about Antonio Brown and the Bears D tearing it up for me if I wasn't going up against both in my money league...

Still, 104pts and Peyton doesn't take the field until tomorrow.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
So I dropped Steelers D/ST for Kansas City and forgot to actually start KC....ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Still, I'm only down by 2 going into tonight and I have Peypey going against Thomas so I should still be okay hopwfully. I don't care if you think I'm retarded just tell me my auto-drafted team is awesome!

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
So i'm going to be 3-0 in this no money, autodrafted league but 1-2 in my real league. Worst part is i have a good team but i am playing the wrong people. My bench is blowing up every week. Don't sit your studs?Bullshit!!.

Sterling

El Presidente
Week 2 sucked. Leading by like 40+ with them having lynch and Seattle D and I end up losing by like 10 wtf. At least it's not as bad as the one league I'm in that's basically a MASH unit at this point. Bush, Rice, Roddy White, Fitz.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got Julio Jones up for trade, make me an offer. Don't miss out on a top WR, this won't last!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No exaggeration, I need 100 points out of Peyton Manning in this game=P My guys did fucking NOTHING, and the Conquistadors thingy team went apeshit.