Rerolled FUN Leagues I & II 2015

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well thankfully I am 8-0 against you pussies, so I have bragging rights here. However, in another league I am in I am getting crushed pretty hard. I was talking mad shit in that league too because some of the drafting that went on was seriously questionable. Like one guy drafted RG3 for his 2nd QB, silly nonsense like that.

So yeah, that other league isn't nearly as fun.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I have VERY limited RB resources since J. Charles went down. I doubt I can luck into any more wins.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Tied going into tomorrow, and I still have one more player. Just need 1 point, so I should be safe!

How bad was my team though? You had THREE players with 0 points, and I still won't close it out until my last player plays tomorrow.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haha, yeah that's kind of sad...I guess. Lynch being out really fucked me but I can't believe I have 3 players who didn't do shit this week!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Haha, yeah that's kind of sad...I guess. Lynch being out really fucked me but I can't believe I have 3 players who didn't do shit this week!
Better than my first round pick! Lacy shitting all over everything, putting up -1 points

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Are the rest of you fuckers even going to try? 9-0 you bunch of pansy bitches!

Man, I seriously suck at trash talk

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Better than my first round pick! Lacy shitting all over everything, putting up -1 points
Yea I would have won had I started Starks instead of Lacy, how I missed that obvious call just goes to show why I am bad at this.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Are the rest of you fuckers even going to try? 9-0 you bunch of pansy bitches!

Man, I seriously suck at trash talk
I am 1-9, having just won my first game. Our first game was close, so you better hope we don't play again. The Upset Train is coming through! CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
10-0 bitches

Both the Patriots and I are going undefeated this year!

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I somehow managed to beat Gerbil by laying in a hospital bed and not even have a single running back playing. That's gotta sting a little.

Heh heh.

As an aside: Edko, thank you. I know this is just kiddie games, but the gesture meant a lot to me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
2 wins in a row. Is it too late to make a run for the playoffs after an 0-8 start!?
I won a league a couple of years back going 5-8 in the regular season and finishing 8-8. Not sure what the Standings are in the bad league, but it's theoretically possible.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I somehow managed to beat Gerbil by laying in a hospital bed and not even have a single running back playing. That's gotta sting a little.

Heh heh.
Yeah it's pathetic. The Manning trade went okay for me a few weeks but he absolutely shit the bed. I've dropped him and am down to starting tiny hands and two Jacksonville players.. Losing Bell has just killed me.

Good call dumping Manning early. I thought he still had one season left.