Rerolled FUN Leagues I & II 2015

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Uhoh, not sure I'm going to be able to overcome the 27 points by Megatron

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah what the fuck. Your kicker almost out scored megatron.

I should have played Lacy. Can't trust that fat fuck though

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Barring some heroic game by Gronk and Fitzgerald, it looks like my undefeated season may be coming to a close.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You're welcome. Too bad I have Watkins sitting on the bench, or it would pretty much be over already

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Mathematically eliminated. Damn. I'm still gonna make you cunts work for your wins though!

Millie's Underbit finally dethrones the undefeated Beaver Traps on the same week the Patriots go down. Only Carolina remains! Edko you should give Ritley a trophy or something.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Mathematically eliminated. Damn. I'm still gonna make you cunts work for your wins though!

Millie's Underbit finally dethrones the undefeated Beaver Traps on the same week the Patriots go down. Only Carolina remains! Edko you should give Ritley a trophy or something.
x2

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playoff time. Here are the winner's matchups.

Fun 1
rrr_img_119037.jpg

Gravy League
rrr_img_119038.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I guess that means it's too late to try and scrounge a decent RB? Well, I've had fun actually winning a few games this year!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I guess that means it's too late to try and scrounge a decent RB? Well, I've had fun actually winning a few games this year!
I look forward to crushing you in the finals.

JK, I will most likely lose this week cause that is the same shit that happened to me last year!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think next year there will be playoff expansion. Thinking 6 teams. I hate that 2 week playoff stuff, personally.