Rerolled FUN Leagues I & II 2015

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Can I leave NFL.coms fantasy league like ESPN at the end of the season or am I stuck in it? There is zero FAQ on their website.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Tight game, Wombat. I am up by 1 point going into tomorrow night. You have Brady, and I have Gronk and Amendola.

Should be close!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
There is someone in Gravy league that is 11-0, but it is none of you fuckwits.

Nope, all me bitches

Sterling

El Presidente
There is someone in Gravy league that is 11-0, but it is none of you fuckwits.

Nope, all me bitches
Yeah I'm 7-4 with the 2nd best record in the league so you've got a bit of a cushion. Honestly not terribly happy with my roster. The starters are mostly decent but bye weeks are so bad because my bench is mostly pure poop. We'll see how the playoffs go.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, man, at least you are still humble.

I'd be trash talking like a mofo too if I was 11-0.
Haha, I fully understand how lucky I actually am in all this. I realize I am not some super skilled fantasy player, just got some lucky breaks. It really isn't in my nature to shit talk, and I feel a do a pretty terrible job at it.

In general I am just too easy going to put much effort into actually talking shit

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
In Gravy's League,

I have 4 good WRs and don't have room for them all. The trade deadline is a few hours away. Anyone interested in any of the following WRs?

Odell Beckham Jr.
Mike Evans
John Brown
Allen Robinson

I'm looking for RB or QB. I know it's kind of last minute but I figured I'd put it out there.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'll give you Big Ben for Beckham Jr.

Not sure if the deadline is past or not

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty sure deadline is over. Also not sure if upgrading the 11-0 guy's lineup is ideal. I would have offered up Wilson for basically any of them besides Brown at this point!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'll give you Big Ben for Beckham Jr.

Not sure if the deadline is past or not
Brown or Robinson maybe. But yeah, it's passed.

I would have offered up Wilson for basically any of them besides Brown at this point!
I definitely would have done this!

Grumble.

It's my fault for waiting until the last minute. If I finish with all wins my Points For might just carry me into the 4 seed. It's a way long shot but I don't think I'm mathematically out yet. I let Gravy win that one game where I let him play two guys on a bye and still completely embarrass me (also the same game that the guy he traded me, Manning, scored -7) so now I gotta knock him out of the playoffs for great justice.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Completely doable. I have 2 RBs. Both are Chargers.

Someone snaked me out of Forsett's backup.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user