Rerolled FUN Leagues I & II 2015

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're up 50 and the Chiefs play the Ravens. I think you have a nice, relaxing day ahead of you.

Sterling

El Presidente
I realize I'm up 50ish, but I'm still apprehensive about winning. I think the Chiefs have conditioned me to be only fairly optimistic if even that.
If I had started Russell last week I'd have at least a chance. It would take something really epic for this to go the other way.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
So when I was a kid my friend next door had a dog and I didn't. He taught me the 'red rocket' thing about dogs. We thought it was hilarious. But when we would joke about it within earshot of others, somehow the term 'rocket' was vulgar so he replaced it with a nonsense word, "rookie-dookie", that was the substitute for rocket so we didn't have to say it in front of grown-ups. So after that, when we saw the dog we would call him 'little red rookie-dookie'. Or just 'rookie-dookie' for short. Our 9 year old brains were endlessly entertained by that.

My older brain is still. Andy Dalton's actual name is 'red rookie-dookie' in my head.

Anyway, the first round of the battle for 5th place is decided today! Donkey Punchers K and D/ST had a good showing last night. 5th place in Gravy's League is something I would frame and show my grandkids.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
rrr_img_120397.jpg

rrr_img_120398.jpg

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuzzy Bunny Slippers will be heading to the finals in Fun I. Thank you David Johnson!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So if I finish this W over Fuzzy Bunny Slippers I avoid relegation, right?

Jesus the two of us really padded you guys records this year. 2-11 vs 2-11.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda funny that I was the #1 seed yet had the lowest scoring game for the first playoffs out of all the teams that won.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Pretty close so far this week, brother. And can someone tell me how a got damn RB gets -1 points? That's bad.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, we are going to come down to the wire. AJ Green versus the Denver defense

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey, is this cumulative for this week and next week as well? That could kinda suck with players probably being sat.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Next year I'm changing the playoffs and eliminating week 17. I set these leagues up with just standard espn bullshit but nobody thinks week 17 playofffs are fun. Thus, theygone.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
You too man. I got up late so I'm just now catching up on scores.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, other than Marshall and that long TD, our guys playing right now are doing jack and shit.