Rerolled FUN Leagues I & II 2015

Sterling

El Presidente
I guess that means it's too late to try and scrounge a decent RB? Well, I've had fun actually winning a few games this year!
We're playing in the first round, and my team is terrible so we'll have a great fight on our hands!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like I am going to lose in the first week of the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row after being the number 1 seed.

Edit: Maybe not. Wombat's players have decided not to show up for him. As long as Brady doesn't go all rape mode, I may be okay!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I feel like I am going to lose in the first week of the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row after being the number 1 seed.

Edit: Maybe not. Wombat's players have decided not to show up for him. As long as Brady doesn't go all rape mode, I may be okay!
You mean 20 points (atm) divided between 7 players isn't a good score?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You know I'm actually not sure it would have mattered. Even if you swap in those players for the lowest scoring players in the same position, it looks like Gravy would still be ahead.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh shit, I completely forgot about that!

I am so old and forgetful
frown.png

Sterling

El Presidente
I guess I've never made the playoffs. Does this mean you and I play each other twice?
Yeah we combine cumulative scores this week and next. The only one I had really considered playing was Russell. Being 20 behind is drastically different than being 50 back though!

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Yeah we combine cumulative scores this week and next. The only one I had really considered playing was Russell. Being 20 behind is drastically different than being 50 back though!
I realize I'm up 50ish, but I'm still apprehensive about winning. I think the Chiefs have conditioned me to be only fairly optimistic if even that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user