Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament #4 Sign Ups!

The Master

Bronze Squire
When is the next tournament going to be? Is it once a month?
Well this last go around there was I think a week and a half between tournaments, most of which was a little format tweaking and sign ups. I'm pretty happy with the format now though, so I might just skip straight to sign ups. Also kind of want to see if I can find some prizes, like game codes or something.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Anyone have an idea of a good way of doing screen share? I asked a friend who streams for a living and he said you could set up obs to stream to a person and they could use that, but that would be work for you guys instead of me.

Basically you download obs, set it to stream your HS window to twitch but make the stream private, and I steal it from your stream.

EDIT: Except twitch removed that feature. Hrm.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Also the VOD cuts off just early in game 3. Which is weird, I have no explanation for that. But this is literally my first experience with streaming.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also the VOD cuts off just early in game 3. Which is weird, I have no explanation for that. But this is literally my first experience with streaming.
This is why I volunteered to do this early. Get the kinks out now. Made a lot of progress tonight for sure.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Unrelated, since I have all this software set up for streaming, I made my own twitch channel for me (the other one is strictly for the tournament).

Twitch

Come hang out of if you want, I'll be ranking up for next couple of hours.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
As always thanks for putting this all together, I'd give you more nets if I could. Everyone in this thread should give this man nets.

AkibanaZero_sl

shitlord
Hey guys! I'm sorry for disappearing. These days have been busy for me. I'm only going to be able to play during the weekend if that is cool. @elidib @the master

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sent you a friend request Bixxby, hopefully catch you on tomorrow night, not sure I'll be back on tonight. If a certain time works for you let me know and I'll see if I can be on.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
How are we handling new cards? I mean we haven't submitted decklists or anything, but stuff like my Warrior is changing from Naxx and I'd like to not have to change it back before every match. I'm assuming we're just letting people change things since long time etc