ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's the circle of (minecraft) life.

rrr_img_31346.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think that the church is too big and sucked the life out of everything else on the server, burning out those participating for obvious reasons and those not since everywhere else was a ghost town.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
i think people just had a lot of RL obligations come up at same time. McFly and Tuco are regulars and have been MIA for a bit. There's actually 3 people on the server looking at the map, I was logged in about an hour ago too and have been hopping in & out regularly.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So, is everyone else experiencing the same thing I am after the new patch? No loot at all on high pops anywhere in the coast? I couldn't even find a goddamn hatchet anywhere along the route from Kamenka->Komorovo->Balota->Cherno->Prig->Elektro

Same deal with Cap Golova/Krutoy Cap to Cherno. Maybe it's the servers I've been on, but this shit seriously sucks. New mega zombies without any way to defend myself and pretty much no loot saps all the fun out for me. Maybe I'm just addicted to PvP rather than the survival aspect. I like that zombies are harder and that ultra grade military loot and sniper/assault rifles are harder to find... Even antibiotics, but no loot at all? What the shit.
I can't find any antibiotics on our minecraft server either.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Church can always be finished, it's just daunting when it's that big and everything seems to be done on the fly, and I don't trust myself personally on too many aspects of building it. Plus I think there's less incentive to finish it when you see fewer people on (which is normal as a server progresses at least for Rerolled), because let's face it, we wanna show off the shit we build. And if you know that at the end of a megaproject, maybe 2-3 people will log in to see it, your will to continue is kind of reduced to nil. I pushed the fuck out of myself for a month and a half to finish my megaproject on the original server, and by the time I was done, maybe three people saw it lol.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
wow there's no progress on the church since I left. Apostle you still alive?

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I think there's a big fear of just working on it without direction since the principles have left no instruction on how they want it to come together. Least that's why i haven't been working on it.

Wuwei_sl

shitlord
I think there's a big fear of just working on it without direction since the principles have left no instruction on how they want it to come together. Least that's why i haven't been working on it.
Well, you can never build too few confession chambers.
wink.png

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I still think the greatest thing about this game is when you and a buddy find a mine that just goes FOREVER. Tossing up torches all the way down, splitting up to find passages, digging all the way down until you find lava or bedrock.

That said we just started a castle that will require about 100,000 blocks, we've gridded the entire thing, making the outside of the grid look like natural land. We figure it'll take about 3-4 months to put it down. And the exploration I mentioned above, this bitch will have one hell of a catacomb system.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How many people would want a ReRolled FTB lite server? (Keep in mind it would be modified quite a bit)

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I have no desire to see the population fragmented even further.

If you are looking for more participation on the server, maybe posting the server publicly as you suggested before should be revisited.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
I tend to agree with Fawe, I wouldn't want to risk fragmenting the population; if we get a new server, I'd want to get rid of the existing one, having two does not seem sustainable.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Got on for a bit last night, and toured the cathedral - holy shit it's big. Very impressive. Climbed up the scaffolding for a better view, could not get the magic carpet up, what's the command for it?

Went back to digging out my catacombs, any materials needed?