ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I can copy over anything. I just wanted to gauge what the response would be to another server.
Maybe in a month
smile.png

The only thing id suggest is no quarries. That shit is ugly

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I might try my hand if you start an FTB server. I messed around with vanilla some before logging into your server, and I just couldn't do without some of the stuff I'm used to. I'd agree with no quarries though, unless you specifically created a Mystcraft world that people could quarry in, but prohibited any more from being made (so that everyone doesn't end up in their own dimension all by themselves).

And copying the existing structures over would be fine with me if it kept interest up.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I finished the connection of the nave to the central tower in the southern part. The wall with the two windows in it needs something... once I decide what to do with the windows I'll fill it in with glass. The mess on the top with the diagonal stone is to suit a wood roof in the back that I'm not sure we'll have. The part witrh the netherbrick fences is a little balcony.

rrr_img_32271.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We should get all the maps we've ever made and copy the coolest shit from all of them

id be done for a new server or whatever .. I would love to have my house moved over but could also start fresh again as well

Intropy

Shit Gamer
We should get all the maps we've ever made and copy the coolest shit from all of them
This could be cool, I've always wanted to finish the cathedral I started on the first server.

Also I wonder what it would be like if we intentionally had a small map where everyone had to build in relatively close proximity to one and other. I remember the original server was extremely dense which made for some pretty interesting areas to tour around, and made the whole server feel busy all the time.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do miss some of my older stuff, the first iteration of Unicornia with Meren Corp. My massive underground forest that seemed to not be featured in the youtube video (and was hidden from the angry Italians).

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I might try my hand if you start an FTB server. I messed around with vanilla some before logging into your server, and I just couldn't do without some of the stuff I'm used to. I'd agree with no quarries though, unless you specifically created a Mystcraft world that people could quarry in, but prohibited any more from being made (so that everyone doesn't end up in their own dimension all by themselves).

And copying the existing structures over would be fine with me if it kept interest up.
This. Make one world with Mystcraft for people to quarry and then disable any more worlds from being created.

If you don't you will be sorry (Mystcraft crashed, lagged, and corrupted a lot of data on the FTB server I play on constantly).

Azziane_sl

shitlord

I haven't played in a couple weeks but a no quarry (or limited quarry as described) FTB server sounds fun. If the church moves with us. Which might be harder than it sounds. I'm pretty sure FTB changes block IDs so a simple copy/paste through schematics might not work right.

Also if the current server is replaced could I request a copy of the world? Or maybe you can transfer schematic files from world edit tools? I want to save my arena/monster pit that I started.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What's the no quarries thing that keeps getting mentioned?

Also Tuco, the Church is looking awesome, as usual.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Buildcraft has a machines called a quarry. They basically strip mine a massive area from the surface down to bedrock. Issue is they leave massive gaping holes everywhere, and many people don't use their best judgement as to where they place them.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
^or what he said

What's the no quarries thing that keeps getting mentioned?
Quarries are a Buildcraft mod item that digs large areas of land (as large as a 64x64 area) up for you. The disadvantage is they dig everything so they leave extremely large gaping holes in the landscape after they are done while really fucks up the scenery. Most servers ban them or limit them in some way, like using a Mystcraft age, so people don't fuck the living hell out of the Overworld.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh, yeah I can see why peopel wouldn't want those around. I know I wouldn't.

If McFly ends up building a new server I think we'd need to transfer everything, not just the church. I know I've been workring on something for a few weeks now and if I lost it I'd be pretty gutted. We have a lot of great stuff on the server. If you guys haven't logged in to see the Battleship you should, it's pretty sweet.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't know much about importing stuff but besides the stuff on the current server I'd love if we could import the content from previous community servers, it looked fantastic.

Menion_sl

shitlord
Well, now I see what you have been doing with your time since we left GW2 Tuco. Just started playing MC again yesterday and am having a lot of fun.