ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Got on for a bit last night, and toured the cathedral - holy shit it's big. Very impressive. Climbed up the scaffolding for a better view, could not get the magic carpet up, what's the command for it?

Went back to digging out my catacombs, any materials needed?
I assume you mean the "glass platform" flight spell? /cast spellname might work. Intended use is with the appropriate wand though (a stick, a bone, or a book). Then you rightclick/leftclick to cycle spells and cast. You also need to learn the spell but I assume you did that.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Many thanks - think I'm going the underground fortress route.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Good luck, look forward to seeing you on!
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ok, I talked to Intropy and Apostle told him that he and I can go ahead and finish the church as we see fit. Here's what I'm thinking.

I'm posting this for two reasons: To get the communities' feedback and to ask for help. I'll do this all myself if I have to but to be honest I want to finish this asap and cross the finish line as a community.

Easy
Entryway
rrr_img_32165.jpg

Door to entryway
rrr_img_32166.jpg

Netherbrick Pitched Roof
rrr_img_32167.jpg

Quarter Tower
rrr_img_32168.jpg

Nave to Tower connection
rrr_img_32169.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Medium:
Front tower to Nave connection
rrr_img_32170.jpg

Front tower vaults
rrr_img_32171.jpg

Hard:
Dome
Back of the church, create a half dome:
rrr_img_32172.jpg

The dome would connect from the back of the church to the top of the second floor in the central tower. There's no good way to do this as each level is basically unique. The program to do this ishttp://donatstudios.com/PixelCircleGeneratorand you basically create a new arch for each level. I'll have to get Intropy's input on this.

Mural
rrr_img_32173.jpg

I've been looking for the right image for this but just haven't found it. We have some good space to work with but nothing massive. We might also get more space if the dome necessitates an increase in the wall area.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
wow this forum cocked over my images. Meh, close enough. If something isn't understandable let me know and I'll retype it. Please let me know if you have any suggestions and feel free to start working on it!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
How many people would want a ReRolled FTB lite server? (Keep in mind it would be modified quite a bit)
You should make the FTB server and try to worldedit the mega projects over.

They'd be a lot easier to finish with jetpacks.
smile.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm pretty okay with what we have now. -shrug- I'm not opposed to new building materials or whatever but I'm 100% fine with how things are now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Would love to upgrade to a more feature rich server if we could move the church over.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't care about my pig farm, hahah.

I finished the connection from the front southern tower to the main hallway. Let me know what you think! If someone wants to replicate that on the north side feel free.

rrr_img_32247.jpg

before picture:
rrr_img_32170.jpg
(on the opposite side)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Church needs more swastikas.

One of the issues I have with tekkit and ftb is that I end up mining to create machines so I can mine more to create more machines. I wish mc vanilla would just make a pipe system for moving and sorting items.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can copy over anything. I just wanted to gauge what the response would be to another server.