ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Don't help Tuco with it, he said ones hes doing building it he probably wont be building anything else!!! Keep him around as long a possible by not helping him!!!

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have been outta pocket lately. The Last of Us was just too good. I think I may sleep now.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I will be exploring a client side modded server this week and next week. More to come.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Phase 2 complete!

So based on my last calculations, it should be around ~260,000 blocks mined to create this so far.

It's 52 blocks wide, ~33 high and ~200 long.

Phase 3 starts soonish(tm).

rrr_img_32455.jpg

rrr_img_32456.jpg

rrr_img_32457.jpg

rrr_img_32458.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'd start flowing those lava pools and water falls together, you have an endless supply there.

Also, it looks awesome!

Fawe who are you in game again? I always forget.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Just wanted to let you guys know I have heard it from a couple reliable sources that 1.6 is coming out the next week or the following week but before July 4th for sure. Just wanted to give you all a heads up if you are thinking of starting any projects. That's why I am holding off on starting my LP stuff cause I hear there are HUGE changes coming and it would be pointless to start one now.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A friendly reminder to NOT update your Minecraft to 1.6 until I get a stable version of Bukkit running. Also, most texture packs will be borked after 1.6 goes live. Don't forget to update that!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Just wanted to let you guys know I have heard it from a couple reliable sources that 1.6 is coming out the next week or the following week but before July 4th for sure. Just wanted to give you all a heads up if you are thinking of starting any projects. That's why I am holding off on starting my LP stuff cause I hear there are HUGE changes coming and it would be pointless to start one now.
What changes are there that would mess up any recently started projects?

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Roof inspiration for Tuco/Cathedral. These are a bit too wacky to use directly, but hopefully get the ideas flowing, could do a simplified version of one of them or turn it into a pattern....

qqMcZlA.jpg

Zbubfi8.jpg

Xi0676A.jpg

IRo5sVJ.jpg

yTBm0p7.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The only real feature changes coming that I know of are the horses. There is a big change to how textures work so texture packs may be borked for a while. Dinnerbone did supposedly release a tool that automatically converts them to the new system so maybe not though. Nothing that should really effect Vanilla servers too much. Modded servers on the other hand....

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_features

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
By projects I meant like my LP series not like projects on our server :) Sorry for not elaborating or being more specific.
And lol they just added the date for this coming week :)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't use texture packs, I've never been able to get them to work for some reason so I'm safe as far as that goes I guess.

Glad to see my own "mega project" wont be affected by any changed.