ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That would explain it, since my reasoning for thinking shit doesn't disappear quickly is because I died really fucking far out at the edge of the map, and was able to get everything back.

Yeah, will be sweet. I'll make this encapsulated glass walkway.
Is there a reason why you made it al lunderground instead of above ground like what Sarron did?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Logged into the new server and don't even know where to start. No more /spawn or /home without spending reagents? C'mon now!

Are we just branching out/building wherever on the new server?

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Is there a reason why you made it al lunderground instead of above ground like what Sarron did?
Whatever you make, please don't let it be floating sky bridges criss-crossing the map. I still have nightmares from the first server.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As long as I get my underwater enclosed water rail I'm good.
biggrin.png

Also the no /spawn is pretty rough, I've only ever played with that. no /back is bad enough for me but not being able to go to spawn whenever I want is killer.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because I'm going with functionality over looks. Underground serves the easiest purpose as it goes directly to the route without fucking around and I can make it go directly in to peoples structures without actually obfuscating their outside plans. I eventually plan on building something but this has been fun.

The no way points makes this railway all the more valuable. Now if only lockette had a sign that allowed me to charge people every time they right clicked it. It would be brilliant!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
As long as I get my underwater enclosed water rail I'm good.
biggrin.png

Also the no /spawn is pretty rough, I've only ever played with that. no /back is bad enough for me but not being able to go to spawn whenever I want is killer.
It's not so bad because I'm not using the spawn features as much. In the previous server I wanted to get the best in slot gear but in this one I'm fine with full, unenchanted diamond.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well, there is a reason my primary home is very close to the spawn. I can't imagine building the cathedral a mile from the spawn and have to return to buy stone/wood every half hour.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wasn't an issue with /spawn and /back. As a matter of fact, it was a major life savor for someone who was as far away from spawn as possible.
frown.png

Intropy

Shit Gamer
So much better with no /spawn and no /back imo. You actually visit other projects and see other players organically. Feels like multiplayer Minecraft instead of singleplayer with chat.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I think you have to understand how small the map is. That and you should stop building shit on the edge of the map!!!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Agreed, I'm right near spawn but still feel far enough away that I can do whatever I want.

Also, someone was telling me about the wonders of the enderchest spell last night, and it is fucking awesome for mitigating the lack of /spawn and /back. Just carry some redstone dust around with you, and if you're way the fuck away and unsure you'll make it back, just cast that and you can store all your shit safely in case you die. People assured me that we all have our own individual ender chest access, so someone can't steal your shit either. If someone could confirm that, it would make it even more awesome, particularly since you can also make your own ender chests I assume and access them from your home.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Agreed, I'm right near spawn but still feel far enough away that I can do whatever I want.

Also, someone was telling me about the wonders of the enderchest spell last night, and it is fucking awesome for mitigating the lack of /spawn and /back. Just carry some redstone dust around with you, and if you're way the fuck away and unsure you'll make it back, just cast that and you can store all your shit safely in case you die. People assured me that we all have our own individual ender chest access, so someone can't steal your shit either. If someone could confirm that, it would make it even more awesome, particularly since you can also make your own ender chests I assume and access them from your home.
Ender chests have a single player specific inventory that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. So if you have an ender chest that you load up in your home. Then you walk and open the ender chest located at spawn, you will see the exact same items.

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like it just came back up but my cash has been wiped out again. Had $245 too, only needed a few more mobs for the $250 pick. Minecraft always be hatin.

On a happier note, I checked out the cathedral. You guys really did some work there. It looks fantastic.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok so I online for this crash as saw the money issue first hand. I have no idea why this would be happening since it didn't on RRII. I will take care of the economy issue as I see people online. My back ups indicate that on 07/24 eatbeast you had 60.95 at 9am

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ok so I online for this crash as saw the money issue first hand. I have no idea why this would be happening since it didn't on RRII. I will take care of the economy issue as I see people online. My back ups indicate that on 07/24 eatbeast you had 60.95 at 9am
I haven't logged in to see that it is all gone, but I know that earlier today I had at least $160 and eatbeast was ahead of me with at least $180. That was much earlier this morning though, so with a bunch of chest openings and random mob kills I don't think he's inflating it much if at all.

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, I had been farming blazes at a spawner in the nether for the past hour trying to get to $250 for the "rock raper" pick. They are 50 cents a kill so it adds up pretty quick. I was literally almost done when the server went down.

Not trying to jew you I swear! Anyway I appreciate the restore and all of the work you must to do operate the server. I'll donate some of the rocks I crush to charity.