ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
OK.. I am done with the cross part of the ceiling.. I just need a TON of quartz. I had about 15 stacks of blocks and got about halfway done with the white surrounding part (I actually tried to fill in the inside as much as I could.. there is still the outside edge around the cross to go as well), so .. if anyone has any spare quartz, lemme know. I farmed for a while but I gotta take a break after that much. I plan on putting up a bunch of netherack lit on fire to get the back lighting so it will show up at night. I put a few up just to look, but I may need to almost fully populate the top of the quartz to get enough light. I will play with the lighting later though.
I finished up the quartz part of it. Now I just need to throw up a PRX in redstone and it'll be complete.

Adebisi, we're talking abouthttp://prx-guild.com/which a lot of people from this community have joined up with for AoC and GW2.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Anyone have any spare oak?
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I finished up the quartz part of it. Now I just need to throw up a PRX in redstone and it'll be complete.

Adebisi, we're talking abouthttp://prx-guild.com/which a lot of people from this community have joined up with for AoC and GW2.
That crap guild pfft. When PVP became too hard on GW2 you faggots bailed.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Hunno, i want to build some temple stuff! Lay down some foundations to fill out or something, this thing needs some progress again.

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
Bah, I'm leaving on a 3 day trip in an hour. The only thing I can think of for the temple is to make a second set of pillars (same height, same design) on the 2nd floor, right above the first set. You could also create stairwells in the 2 eastern and westerns (side closest to town, and the side next to the water) pillars going both up and down, and then make a hall on each floor leading to the stairwell. I won't really have time to lay out a plan for this though, so design it however you like.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The panes look better.

I will set up an FTP account for you tonight so you can dump the world file to me so I can do some super long renders.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03 is going to use the world file to get all ze diamonds!

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just do what we did with starting an oak farm. Plant a few of them, knock them down and get all the seeds, and repeat. You'll always get 2-5 seeds per tree, so you'll have a big set going within a few hours.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Helping a buddy build a massive citadel. We laid the base down, like 300 blocks wide....we fucked one of the quadrants, now have to dig it all up and relay it.

It's mostly obsidian...

*Later edit*: FUCK this set us back 1 week at least, probably 2

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
won't be the last time. If you insist on using obsidian I'd recommend you lay dirt and replace it with obsidian when you're finished =P