ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Has anyone ever had this happen before? I was cruising around in a new world to check out some new mods before I added them to my main world and this happened....
rrr_img_28372.jpg
rrr_img_28373.jpg
rrr_img_28374.jpg

So yeah... I got a nether fortress outside my base in the over world.. complete with 2 ghast spawners, 6 blaze spawners, and 3 chests from what I have seen....

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Bah make that 15 blaze spawners... it's like a custom made fortress... I have never seen anything like it. I'll take some pics of the inside... going to have to cheat in some equipment or it'll be a little while...

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Did you get your stuff back? I was in the process of buying a crap ton of materials (I had spent between $1800 and $2000) and it crashed. I came back on and everything I had bought in the last 5/10 minutes was gone and all the cash I had spent was gone. (close to all my cash)

After that I logged off and haven't been on since.
=(

How do you guys get so much cash? Takes me like an hour just to scrounge up like $30 lol.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
=(

How do you guys get so much cash? Takes me like an hour just to scrounge up like $30 lol.
Because since I've started....other then my cabin I built, all I've done is tunnel from west to east and am about half way across the map. My tunnel is 5 wide and 3 to 4 high...it makes for a lot of stuff to sell.

-sigh-

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Did you get your stuff back? I was in the process of buying a crap ton of materials (I had spent between $1800 and $2000) and it crashed. I came back on and everything I had bought in the last 5/10 minutes was gone and all the cash I had spent was gone. (close to all my cash)

After that I logged off and haven't been on since.
The Map was rolled back a little bit, so yes, I still had all my items and the chests were intact etc. I successfully moved them without issue yesterday. The bonus chest seems to be broken though as of yesterday, havent checked yet today.

That sucks about the missing cash though.

My tunnel is only 100 blocks long but is 52 blocks wide and ~33ish high.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Map was rolled back a little bit, so yes, I still had all my items and the chests were intact etc. I successfully moved them without issue yesterday. The bonus chest seems to be broken though as of yesterday, havent checked yet today.

That sucks about the missing cash though.

My tunnel is only 100 blocks long but is 52 blocks wide and ~33ish high.
Wow thats a high tunnel. And a wide one lol.

It's fun digging it and seeing what you come across. I've come across the largest cavern I've seen in the game a few weeks back, it's just massive, I walked one direction in it for about 10 minutes and still never found the end of it and it went higher than I could see (I'm almost down on bedrock).

Anyway, hopefully Mcfly can help a brotha out, if not oh well.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This FSR post gave me a crazy MC mod idea.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...l=1#post225405

A survival mod where you are given X days to build a settlement structure before the outside is ravaged by death and becomes an uninhabitable wasteland. You'd have make oxygen in your structures, farming, make suits so you can venture into the wasteland outside. And so on.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
So my girl was looking over my shoulder as I did a quick tour of the sights and she asked "what's with all the dicks?"

Did someone go reverse Victorian on the statues?
smile.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Got 1st section of my massive tunnel complete, started phase 2 today.

I am doing 100 block lengths at a time and the base at the bottom is 52 blocks wide. It ends up being ~130,000 blocks per section.

It starts under the church.

Some screens:

rrr_img_30232.jpg

rrr_img_30235.jpg

Starting Phase 2:

rrr_img_30233.jpg

rrr_img_30234.jpg

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
ReRolled- Where the players only build megaprojects until they crash and burnout. Seriously though that's a lot of work you did.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
So my girl was looking over my shoulder as I did a quick tour of the sights and she asked "what's with all the dicks?"

Did someone go reverse Victorian on the statues?
smile.png
LOL I did that days ago and no one has said a word... if you start looking you will find lots of dicks around the world LOL

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That tunnel is awesome, way to go!

I still haven't had the drive to log in after lossing my stuff when the server crashed.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If anyone wants to help mine out the tunnel shown above, feel free to. I have been digging out the "boundary" for the next section so its pretty easy to follow. If you just feel like digging for whatever reason, have at it. Attached is a simple guide: Currently I have the next 7 block deep layer bordered. Should be ~25,000 blocks to mine within my boundary. The green arrow shows where steps lead up and you can put chests at bedrock layer @ these steps if you desire to store mats (put chests at bedrock so they wont need to be moved later on, which is a hassle).

If you want redstone or diamonds, feel free to mine below the red line, just try to stay within the tunnel area to help the overall progress, though venturing out isn't a big deal. I tend to keep all tunnels/caves in tact and don't seal anything up. I also keep some ponds and as you can see I've kept the giant lava pond. smaller lava & water spots I will fill & eliminate.

So basically anyone wanting to do some mindless mining or wanting mats or wanting to help build a "mega-project" , feel free to join in
biggrin.png

Disclaimer: I don't have any real goal with this tunnel other than it passes some time at work or when I'm bored at home. I have no desired destination for it. If people enjoy building a massive tunnel then maybe we can figure out some goals for it.

rrr_img_30262.jpg

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hundreds upon hundreds of hours poured into massive project, no real goal - MINECRAFT. I think it's done that to every one of us at some point. Jesus Christ man, if someone made a game that had this devotion WITH goals, nations would fall as nothing got done.