ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Welp. The outer part of the church is completed. As far as the inner structure just the columns, the main hallway's carpet and some lining is all that's left before I say I'm done with it. If anyone wants to help I'd appreciate it!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Cam - What are those item containers called? Are they better than barrels?
They're from a mod called Applied Energistics. As a full system it is much better than barrels. The chests can store more but the real power is in the interfacing systems. You can make an output block that can access all chests in the network so through that single block you have access to your entire storage inventory. It's a very large mod and it has some pretty cool things you can do with it.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
They're from a mod called Applied Energistics. As a full system it is much better than barrels. The chests can store more but the real power is in the interfacing systems. You can make an output block that can access all chests in the network so through that single block you have access to your entire storage inventory. It's a very large mod and it has some pretty cool things you can do with it.
Yeah it is an AWESOME mod! I love using it. I use the memory chips and put a central hub in my main base and then branch my system out to all my bases from there. It uses a lot of power but by then I have already set up a nuclear reactor so power is no issue.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
And now for a bit of Minecraft news.

Putt Putt threatens Mojang over User made maps, Notch calls them silly.

Some miniature golf company is threatening Mojang with Trademark infringement because some user made a map that features the use of the Putt Putt name.

My reaction:
rrr_img_35346.jpg

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Woot! Got Imperial bees last night so I can make royal jelly to make aviaries! With the Industrials making pollen and the imperials making royal jelly I am all set. I set up another bee house of nothing but honey production to augment my seed oil production from my sweet chestnut farm. Finally got my bio energy production started.

rrr_img_35347.jpg

This is my honey house. :)

rrr_img_35348.jpg

I only have 4 apiaries in here atm but I will be expanding as I increase my bio energy production. Having a lot of fun atm but I know with only a few major projects left I will probably only last another week or so in this world before it will be time to move on because I won't have anything left to accomplish. That is the only real problem I have with MC is the fact that there is only so much you can do without having to do things like build mega projects in order to have something to do.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I haven't done anything with bees yet.

Might be a good time to start
smile.png
They're not too bad until you start getting to the lines that have special requirements. I gave up once I hit some of the magical bees that have a 2% mutation chance but you also had to wait for a full moon. That was some seriously frustrating shit.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'll still be posting here, I just wont be in game.

Thanks! 3 kids in the back seat for 12 hours should be awesome fun!!

:/

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'll still be posting here, I just wont be in game.

Thanks! 3 kids in the back seat for 12 hours should be awesome fun!!

:/
Three huh? I usually just try for one or two at most, that way there is less chance of people recognizing one of them when the amber alert goes out.

I kid! Err, joke!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Get ready for a bunch of blocky dicks

http://www.polygon.com/2013/7/11/451...into-minecraft

The app ? which currently supports iPad 2 and newer, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 ? works by using a device's camera to map an object with video as the user moves around it. DekkoScan then generates a version of the object with Minecraft blocks that users can export directly to their save game folder or to MCEdit, a world editor for the game.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
OMFG... I was out earlier carving down a huge hill beside my base to put my biofuel/wheat farm/power plant and had my laser on explosive. Forgot I had it in my hand when I went to my bee house and went to click on an apiary and apparently it was too far away... and I am just at a loss for words...

rrr_img_35393.jpg

rrr_img_35395.jpg

As you can see it blew everything up... sighs...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Oh Cam!
frown.png

So what's with the crazy amount of work for diamond drills? Does gregtech want me to cry?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Oh Cam!
frown.png

So what's with the crazy amount of work for diamond drills? Does gregtech want me to cry?
The appropriate answer to that is: Fuck Gregtech.

I make sure to disable that entire mod in FTB, because I don't approve of including a mod that arbitrarily decides to make all the other mods harder. If they wanted them harder, they'd make them that way. Now, if that's what you personally want, I understand the existence of the mod itself, and have no problem with people using it whenever they want, but it shouldn't be installed automatically in my opinion.

Also, fuck Gregtech. In the ass.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The D isn't rounded enough.
The horizontal lines in the I are too long.
K doesn't look right at all.

2/10 would not fuck.