ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have a spare Silk Touch diamond pick? I'll trade you 3 completely unused diamond picks, at least 2 of which have efficiency 4 and unbreakable 3 combined on them. The last one might only have one of those two on it, I can't remember. But as long as your Silk Touch is new or only lightly used, I'll gladly trade you. I'm fucking dying to get one of those so I can place my glowstone shit and not worry about losing it in case I change my mind.

Unless the server is modded to return full glowstone blocks? If it is, I'm gonna kick myself.
Um.. you break glow stone and it gives you 4 glowstone dust.. which then can just be combined into a glowstone again...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You get 2-4 without Silk Touch. Fortune can help, but it still doesn't guarantee you'll get all 4 each time. I've never played with a mod that dropped all 4 before, except for when people like Scyfi set it to always drop a block instead.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
hhmm I have always gotten 4 I thought. *shrugs*
smile.png

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I will be testing the 1.6.2 version of Bukkit on the server later tonight. Please bear with me as I adjust some things.You don't have to update anything to your client. Please leave your Minecraft at 1.5.2

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whats the latest mod pack everyone is playing on those servers?

Or, whats most popular?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Whats the latest mod pack everyone is playing on those servers?

Or, whats most popular?
Head over to the other Minecraft thread for info like that. Most of us are either playing Direwolf20's newest pack, FTB Unleashed, or our own pack we have created. I am using Direwolf20's newest pack myself. 106 mods in it. But if you haven't started I would suggest holding on a week or 2 for the 1.6 Direwolf20 pack... I can't wait for it!!!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Yeah cause this is for McFly's Server and he is running almost all Vanilla so no point cluttering up his thread with modded minecraft questions.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
FTB has to be #1 in modpacks right now. You can alter the mods or add/remove mods manually to customize as well but the pack itself is very good - especially if you never played tekkit or FTB before.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Is there a community nether portal somewhere?
I made a portal but it linked to one already built in the Nether :p amusingly enough going back through took me to someone else's portal. It was a nice run back.

I'm a little hazy on how far apart in the Overworld portals need to be to generate their own Nether portals. Is it something like 1,024 blocks?

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I put up a portal too. It's in a tower. So if you find yourself there, it's not too far to spawn.
This one was in a big place out on an island somewhere. It seemed quite a long way out to link to the same Nether portal as mine, but that could just be the path back to spawn taking the long way round.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone have a map loc or coords they could link
smile.png
Go to Intropia, he has a sign that says 'To bonus chest'. Follow that and there's an opening in the wall that says "To the Nether! !!!!!!!!!!" There's a portal there.

Intropia coords 228/74
Entrance to tunnel 225/54