ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Well MCPC is a bukkit offshoot specifically designed to work with Forge mods, which Bukkit natively doesn't support. Those mods are what controls virtually every essence of the safety controls, block lists, mod controls, etc. If there was a Forge alternative to what those plugins offer then i haven't seen them. And i haven't seen MCPC cause these kinds of problems before. I've got a ticket in with the host for them to upgrade to the latest version, which is one of the things they don't allow me to do for whatever reason. I'm a little surprised they haven't responded to the ticket by now.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
ya it is kinda weird, I've never had problems runnin any servers with mcpc either ~ mehhh who knows what happened

and now chopping out thundertits in case you want me to upload this save, be back in a few hours gonna watch TV

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Well i'd kind of like it to be gone due to how bad of a killer it is to virtually anyone who gets close to it. I'm glad we got to see it though. I'll let Rime weigh in though as it's his tree. And thanks.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Well MCPC is a bukkit offshoot specifically designed to work with Forge mods, which Bukkit natively doesn't support. Those mods are what controls virtually every essence of the safety controls, block lists, mod controls, etc. If there was a Forge alternative to what those plugins offer then i haven't seen them.
The only one I'm aware of is Forge Essentials and it's very beta with only a couple of guys working on it.

Rime

<Donor>
I regretted Thundertits the moment it took me five minutes to move four blocks. If it can be killed, then let it be so.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Thundertit's too strong =/ crashed MCEdit, might have to reset the nexus sooner then though.

Want me too upload my fixed version of the map Kais ?

Rime

<Donor>
Would suggest making it so that Sacred Rubber Saplings do not appear in future chests or that if they do, they cannot be used. I know they are 'rare', but with a reset to the Nexus and/or Twilight Forest in the (near) future, that is a lot of chests with a small chance.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Yeah please do Fol. I'm still waiting on the host. My ticket priority has been High since 4am this morning and they have yet to respond.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
well be uploading as The Itch(Fixed).zip sadly not sure how long it's gonna take my upload sucks ass.

And also,Issues with mods that give users the ability too change a biome. · Issue #878 · MinecraftPortCentral/MCPC-Plus · GitHub

so ya, updating MCPC isnt actually gonna help, it has to be fixed on there end,(my guess MCPC is translating some msg from Thaumcraft into the wrong data, and corrupting the outer chunk.)

but anyway, the upload is about 60% done, but I gotta run to the airport and get my ticket changed.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Server is up, I'm just checking a few problem areas I found, but the chunk error's are gone.

Everything looks good, I'm gonna keep my eye on a few things.

There were a few chunks reset, that I don't know if anyone is there/has anything important, if you lost anything important to a chunk reset let me know, can reimburse you.

Above all Have FUN
biggrin.png

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I'm afraid that chunks may re-corrupt without the newer version. My ticket still hasn't been answered and i just got off of Live chat which the rep couldn't give me any kind of eta. We have to have their support upgrade the MCPC version.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Host went into a maintenance period without prior announcement. Should be back up shortly.