ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Protections are back. Everything is running better than it has in awhile actually.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Notice to people who have stuff in, Twilight Forest/Nexus(AKA ThuderTits domain)

I am reseting both dimensions later tonight/early saturday morning(about 3am'ish PST) I will try and make a sweep thru the zone and pick-up any quarry's/Ender Quarrys/Tesseracts.(Basically anything loading chunks in the Dimensions)

Please have items removed tonight to make the reset easier... thanks!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So I just found another Thundertits sapling while exploring the new nexus. Who wants a new tree on their front lawn?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
bIsE9xl.jpg

Atropos - a giant steampunk tortoise 5 months in the making - Imgur

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Is there a way you can give us permissions to use the /amuicfg command? It's the Ars Magica UI config command and it's be nice to have since the spellbook UI overlaps with the power armor UI. It's be nice to be able to move the AM2 UI around.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
There's something fubared with the permission on that command that we haven't been able to lick yet. If you log into single player and use the setting there, the config follows you into multiplayer. So that is workaround currently.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I have been trying to figure out how to get the /amuicfg node permission too everyone

here are the Nodes for AM2

setmagiclevel with permission node am2.commands.SetMagicLevelCommand
unlockaugmentedcasting with permission node am2.commands.UnlockAugmentedCastingCommand
setaffinity with permission node am2.commands.SetAffinityCommand
shiftaffinity with permission node am2.commands.ShiftAffinityCommand
recoverkeystone with permission node am2.commands.RecoverKeystoneCommand
setnexus with permission node am2.commands.SetNexusCommand
registerteamhostility with permission node am2.commands.RegisterTeamHostilityCommand
fillmanabar with permission node am2.commands.FillManaBarCommand
reloadskilltree with permission node am2.commands.ReloadSkillTree
giveskillpoints with permission node am2.commands.GiveSkillPoints
takeskillpoints with permission node am2.commands.TakeSkillPoints
clearknownspellparts with permission node am2.commands.ClearKnownSpellParts
amuicfg with permission node am2.commands.ConfigureAMUICommand
EXPLOSIONS! with permission node am2.commands.Explosions
nbtdump with permission node am2.commands.DumpNBT
applyeffect with permission node am2.commands.ApplyEffect
givespell with permission node am2.commands.GiveSpell
respec with permission node am2.commands.Respec

everything I've seen say's it requires groupmanager to work properly, would really not like to add that sense it just add's a whole new mess to the server.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If you log into single player and use the setting there, the config follows you into multiplayer. So that is workaround currently.
Just tried this and apparently the spell book UI is the only piece of the UI that is not movable, or at least I couldn't find an anchor point to click on. Going to have to dig into config files later and see if I can move it there or maybe move the Power Armor UI down a bit.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Spawn or Limbo spot with train/metro station and areas for each player community project discussion time.

And go.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was thinking of some sort of futuristic cityscape. Something like Metropolis (either original, or anime remake)

rrr_img_63972.png

rrr_img_63973.jpg

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
That or we find a nice wide stretch of river and build a series of chateau's along it, working individually or pairs or whatever.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Kais I sent you a PM request for my wife and I(MC names Urlithani and Jerimay) to be whitelisted, but I just wanted to post this up front and in public so you know.
smile.png

I just wanted you to know up front that my wife also runs a direwolf20 server. Unfortunately we can't even play there because every time we log in, it's all "I broke something", "I accidentally mining lasered through a protection", "Url can you tell Jeri to TP me? My chunk keeps crashing and I can't log in", "Where do you guys live? I want to see your house", "I made this item that was on the ban list; why does the server keep crashing when I use it?", etc.

If you have any questions you can PM me or talk to some of the other Rerolled people since I've been in on most MC incarnations in some extent. Jeri has been running the server for almost a year so there would be a lot of things you two could bounce off each other for advice (And just in case you might be wondering, we won't be recruiting because we don't even want to play on our own server; we have to pay monthly for the box, so there are subscription ranks just to use items like mining turtles, mining lasers, and quarries. Also, teenagers and children with asperger's make up over 50% of the population).

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
My Hungry node is unleashed. Who wants to be my first sacrifice to the Blood God?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Urlithani, we've had thoose issue's already and have found fixes for about 99% of them, the main cause for chunks corrupting is that the MCPC guy's have no fucking clue what is going on.

There is a issue with MCPC+ and Thaumcraft4 with it's ability to change biomes certain biomes that you try to change to Magical Forest will corrupt the chunk and chunks around it,(Loading the world in a normal minecraft server no bukkit/mcpc will fix the corrupted chunks.)

Also people with Auto-breeding system, please either turn off your system before you log-off or add some kind of control to turn it off(Azz you had about 200 sheep/pigs/cows in your breeding area last night...... you killed the servers tps rate, with having that many entities in a small space.)

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I'm more than happy to add just about anyone who actively posts and contributes to these forums!

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
I have been trying to figure out how to get the /amuicfg node permission too everyone

here are the Nodes for AM2

setmagiclevel with permission node am2.commands.SetMagicLevelCommand
unlockaugmentedcasting with permission node am2.commands.UnlockAugmentedCastingCommand
setaffinity with permission node am2.commands.SetAffinityCommand
shiftaffinity with permission node am2.commands.ShiftAffinityCommand
recoverkeystone with permission node am2.commands.RecoverKeystoneCommand
setnexus with permission node am2.commands.SetNexusCommand
registerteamhostility with permission node am2.commands.RegisterTeamHostilityCommand
fillmanabar with permission node am2.commands.FillManaBarCommand
reloadskilltree with permission node am2.commands.ReloadSkillTree
giveskillpoints with permission node am2.commands.GiveSkillPoints
takeskillpoints with permission node am2.commands.TakeSkillPoints
clearknownspellparts with permission node am2.commands.ClearKnownSpellParts
amuicfg with permission node am2.commands.ConfigureAMUICommand
EXPLOSIONS! with permission node am2.commands.Explosions
nbtdump with permission node am2.commands.DumpNBT
applyeffect with permission node am2.commands.ApplyEffect
givespell with permission node am2.commands.GiveSpell
respec with permission node am2.commands.Respec

everything I've seen say's it requires groupmanager to work properly, would really not like to add that sense it just add's a whole new mess to the server.
The permission node you need to add to your permissions plugin is: am2.commands.configureamuicommand
This will allow the AM2 people to do their thing.

Also about the lava buckets thing, if you install grief prevention, in the configs you can set it (or it might be default) where lava buckets can only be poured in someone's claim that they own. They can't be poured in the wild or on someone else's claim unless that person is trusted on the other person's property.

-Jerimay

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
Can you put a link modifier at spawn? Seeing as the primary source of transportation are linking books, it would be beneficial to have a link modifier. If anything maybe you could add a link modifier in the kit you first spawn with. There is no good use for them except putting the intralinking and following on the books which makes the book follow you when you use it and being able to use it in the same world as the linking book goes to.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Eh, the maps are really kept small enough that lacking intralinking books isn't that big of a deal, especially once you get access to a flight item/portal gun. I missed not having a link book when I first started as well but once I had a set of power armor I forgot all about it. If you want a portal gun just ask online. Most of us are sitting on a few and more than willing to give one out.