ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The Agrarian Skies/Skyblocks mod/challenge is a lot of fun, but I could not see a multiplayer world of it.

Adding more people actually makes it more difficult, as food ends up being your biggest hurdle early on.
This is a neat mod! I'm dying of hunger like a pussy.

Multiplayer would be interesting if you started on different islands
smile.png

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Iguana tweaks does not change item ID or textures in TiCo does it? It is doing weird things to the tool textures in the inventory. Textures in NEI are fine though, and i would assume inventory and nei pull the same texture file.

Also, any chance of getting a copy of the world Kais?
That sounds like a ID mismatch between, a mod + Tinker Construct but it's not crashing which is weird, Minecraft should crash when it notices a ID mismatch

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
This is a neat mod! I'm dying of hunger like a pussy.

Multiplayer would be interesting if you started on different islands
smile.png
The multiplayer map has 8 different islands to start on. You can then make your teams based on islands.

Rime

<Donor>
Big thing with Agrarian skies, early on, is to get some silk trees up. Because you can cook and eat the silkworms if you are getting unlucky with apples/seed drops.

Fishing is also a huge part of it early on.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've got a good carrot farm now, so I think I'm set.

So much tree farming. Yeeeeash.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm having monster issues now after I expanded my land a bit. Eeeeep.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone playing the Yogscast Complete pack? It's basically what the Yogcast use to make all their videos. Has a shitload of stuff including large factories/towers/etc you can explore and turn in to a base. Also moon/mars exploration, witchcraft, portals etc.

I found Will's tutorials very helpful since it can be very overwhelming due to the amount of stuff.

Modpack:ATLauncher - Yogscast Complete Pack

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Jeri and I still have our direwolf20 server if anyone still wants to play multiplayer. You guys are welcome anytime. Just PM me your minecraft name to be whitelisted or fill out the whitelist app at mystichorizons.com and tell them you're from Rerolled. It's version 1.0.24 atm. Also ignore the subscriber rank stuff. It's going away due to the new Mojang EULA (even if it doesn't get fixed right away I'll take care of it so you have full access).

We reset to a new map on Saturday morning and it's not a terribly busy so there's a lot of space to explore and build.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Sad thing is they were already in the dog house with some of their fans over the YogDiscovery program they announced a few days before the death of that game was revealed.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've never been able to make it through an entire Yogscast. Yawn. Snore.

Rime

<Donor>
Eh. I regularly watch videos with Duncan, Sjin, and/or Hannah. Lewis is a twat and as much as I used to like Simon, all he does is high pitched squealing.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Would love to see a video on the method he used to make that, and how much he relied on World Machine, World Painter, World Edit, BuildCommands & MCedit vs hand-placing.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Either way, its gorgeous.

On a side note : I havent played since beta. Bought a full version of MC. When I try to login and DL the client now, it says I dont own it? Any ideas before I petition the help desk? Am I over looking something very simple?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Either way, its gorgeous.

On a side note : I havent played since beta. Bought a full version of MC. When I try to login and DL the client now, it says I dont own it? Any ideas before I petition the help desk? Am I over looking something very simple?
You are probably still using your old login. If I remember correctly, they moved all the logins over to a different system, so you have to transfer your old one to the new one. After that, everything should work fine, assuming that is your problem.