ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
HotSimilarConch.gif

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Activity levels are way down. I partly blame myself, but :burnout:. Server is paid up, has 30 more days. When it expires i may not renew. We'll see!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I slacked too. At first it was just being too busy at work to log in, then it was fucking around a little on Landmark when I could play at home, then it was going on vacation for a week, etc. It inevitably happens to everyone with Minecraft, but it still sucks for those that like to keep building. Sorry I sort of disappeared
frown.png
I had a great time for much longer than I normally do this time around though, so overall I'd say it was a success, and maybe in another Mojang update or two we'll get the itch again.

Thanks Kais for hosting this one, really appreciate all the hard work (and money) you put into it. It is definitely more entertaining to play with others than just on a single-player world.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is there a resource that documents all the FTB/DW20 decorative blocks (easy to craft blocks that look good when building structures)?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Can I pick up a cheap copy of Minecraft anywhere? Its like $27 on their website. Seems a bit much.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Can I pick up a cheap copy of Minecraft anywhere? Its like $27 on their website. Seems a bit much.
That's the only place it's sold so I don't think there's any deals out there. You can play the demo on their site if you're not sure if it's your thing or not.

Rime

<Donor>
I will say, that if you find an active/lively server that is going to be around for a while, you will spend way an absurd amount of time on Minecraft.

I do not have any way of 'tracking' my hours spent, but two or three times a year, I get the Minecraft bug and it is almost the only game I will play for a month or two.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I recommend playing singleplayer survival before hitting up a well populated server. You gain a greater respect for the amount of work that goes into building your dream penishouse.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Kais - what host did you use and were you overall happy with it? I want to setup a magic farm server for my daughter. Used MPserv and multiplay before. Never had a huge problem but never wowed me either.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Minecraft Server Hosting | MCProHostingOverall i would rate them as a pretty good host. They are definitely one of the biggest. My biggest complaint would be that i paid a little extra for a FTB pack and they provided almost no support to go with that outside of the initial setup which i ended up changing almost immediately since it didn't fit our needs. When it came to troubleshooting performance issues they were not helpful at all. I would go with them again if you are going vanilla or with a bukkit experience. If you are planning a Forge pack like FTB or Tekkit you might want to look elsewhere.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Last chance to log in and mess with stuff. Server will go offline in a couple days.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Anyone know of a decent mod pack that includes or is currently compatible with Iguana Tweaks (for TinkerCo)? I think Tinker Construct is the best tool mod I've played yet and I think Iguana Tweaks makes it even more fun. Unfortunately Iguana T. did not update in a while.

I'd be game for trying other tool overhaul mods or tweaks as well if there is anything else out there.

Rime

<Donor>
The Agrarian Skies/Skyblocks mod/challenge is a lot of fun, but I could not see a multiplayer world of it.

Adding more people actually makes it more difficult, as food ends up being your biggest hurdle early on.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The Agrarian Skies/Skyblocks mod/challenge is a lot of fun, but I could not see a multiplayer world of it.

Adding more people actually makes it more difficult, as food ends up being your biggest hurdle early on.
heh I've already crashed, Thermal Expansions Grid handler cause of this map, TE's conduits are good but they are absolute shit when there the only option for stuff.

Azziane, updated IgTweaks[1.6.x]Tic Tweaks - Minecraft Forum(original author is busy with RL, so someone else is handling it for now(in better form too!))

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Iguana tweaks does not change item ID or textures in TiCo does it? It is doing weird things to the tool textures in the inventory. Textures in NEI are fine though, and i would assume inventory and nei pull the same texture file.

Also, any chance of getting a copy of the world Kais?