ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
2 posts now, 100% more legit.
Speaking of, where the fuck is Brekklandia on this server?!

Speaking of speaking of...what the fuck is up with the happy trail of netherrack that traverses half the globe? It starts at my back door no less! It can't have been convenient to actually explore while making that, as opposed to an occasional torch or piece of cobble. And we have maps, with waypoints too! You can't get too lost!

Rime

<Donor>
I placed several Black Stained Saplings in the trunk at chest, if anyone is in need of Ink Sacs. They work for most recipes that require ink (but not all).

Grab a few, plant them, harvest, use any excess saplings for ink production. Rinse and repeat.

Also stuck a few Linking Books in the chest, feel free to grab them.

Fully automated Baked Potato and Rubber Tree farms. If you need food or rubber, send out a holler, have enough to go around.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I think I got a little too ambitious on my ME auto crafting system. Trying to build an 8x8 block and now I need crap tons of diamonds and quartz.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I need to build a proper lab. Something sexy. Something secret.

Edit: Is there aFTB way to get cows (leather) without having to track them down and lure them into a breeding pen? Daddy needs books.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I need to build a proper lab. Something sexy. Something secret.

Edit: Is there aFTB way to get cows (leather) without having to track them down and lure them into a breeding pen? Daddy needs books.
rrr_img_62656.jpg

Edit answer: You can cook rotten flesh for leather as well.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Golden Lasso. Right click to pickup animals, then store the lasso till you get back to your pen. Fuck leading them around. Only holds one animal at a time.

Rime

<Donor>
Today we learned that Sacred Rubber Saplings kill servers.

I was not even able to take screenshots, the damn thing was over 200 feet tall and took up more chunks than any quarry ever could.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Here are some pics of Rime's tree. Apparently there is just one tree in the center, surrounded by all that canopy. I considered chopping it down, but then my computer crashed, so I decided it didn't want to be chopped down.
rrr_img_62819.jpg

Here is a view over the canopy.
rrr_img_62820.jpg

And here is a look at the map, to show you how big the damn thing is. If someone wants to do the geometry, my coordinates near the center and at the edge are shown, but either way, it is fucking huge.
rrr_img_62821.jpg

Rime

<Donor>
It is like a nuclear blast. Only made out of rubber tree.

I nicknamed it 'Thundertits'.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Ya, I blame Rime also.!

and build update~

Having to switch to default texture pack, makes me sad. I keep getting some weird rendering error for a block I don't have =/

rrr_img_62827.jpg

rrr_img_62828.jpg

Kais

<Gold Donor>
If i'm reading these logs right, there's a buggy arcane lamp thats corrupting a chunk. Best idea how to remove it? Thinking i have to copy the world to local and edit manually.