Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Slytin. I can do 6:30-7pm your time tonight or later but it would be around midnight your time. Other wise after 6pm tomorrow your time.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Can't seem to get onto the IRC chat :S not sure what I am doing wrong, sorry Littles/Dman maybe we can organise from here if you are around

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah im around now waxed , i'll hop on bb. Can find me on the steamchat in our bloodbowl group as well if you cant get on irc. I should be on till around 12 PST tonight if not a little later, and most of the day tomorrow. If you can't get on tonight give me a timeframe tomorrow.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I hate to do this but I need to drop from S2 and Stunty. Life just decided to take a big shit in my backyard and I don't envision a time in the near future where I'll be able to sit down for the hour and a half of unbroken time necessary to get a match done.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Superhiro raped my vampires last night to finish the final game for D3. I moved the day forward so D3 is ready go for the the next round of matches.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I hate to do this but I need to drop from S2 and Stunty. Life just decided to take a big shit in my backyard and I don't envision a time in the near future where I'll be able to sit down for the hour and a half of unbroken time necessary to get a match done.
I hope everything's okay, man.

I'll figure shit out, and you'll have a spot when/if you come back.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So, I'm going to be out of town on business from 4/1 - 4/8. Best case is that D1 and D4 finish early, then I get my matches in for next week this Sunday before I leave. If that doesn't work, then my only availability for Week 3 is on the 8th and 9th.
(McCheese, if we can get our game tonight or early-ish on Saturday, then I can play my match with Cutlery this weekend and we'll be good in D1.)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I can do tonight, but it would have to be at around 10:30pm EST. I wake up at 5am most mornings and I just stayed up till after 1am last night to suit Superhiro's schedule, so I'm not eager to do it again. Let me know if that works. Saturday might be doable but I can't promise anything. It's a holiday weekend so there might be stuff going on.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
That's 9:30 my time and works fine for me. I'll hang out in IRC tonight.
Thanks.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Well, the only game left to play for Day 1 was Restless/Moon. Tried to get ahold of restless in IRC this morning to play him with my fill in team so I didn't have to admin him a win, but no reply. He would have won vs my Underworld anyway, so nothing changes except the SPP.

Orcacide is my alt account, and will be playing out the rest of Moon's schedule unless we come up with a better plan for that division, starting with Dman. Looking forward to that one, actually. Spectated many a game with him, but never played him.

rrr_img_19005.jpg

Again, sorry about having to admin games to people who really don't need any help winning, but not left with a lot of good options to fix this.

rrr_img_19005.jpg

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hey Gavin normally the weekends are better for me, but with this being Easter weekend it might be tough. I might be able to play Thursday or Friday night, would that work for you?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Hey Gavin normally the weekends are better for me, but with this being Easter weekend it might be tough. I might be able to play Thursday or Friday night, would that work for you?
I may end up extending this week because of the holiday. We'll see what gets played. Don't stress over your games this week.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Adam gave me what may have been the best game I have had with RR. Came down to one tactical error on my part in the first half costing me the game, but even then I was one rerollable 4 away from tying it on the last play. We were both rolling pows like mad, too. If only every game I played were that good.....

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Adam gave me what may have been the best game I have had with RR. Came down to one tactical error on my part in the first half costing me the game, but even then I was one rerollable 4 away from tying it on the last play. We were both rolling pows like mad, too. If only every game I played were that good.....
Yes, easily the most intense match I've played so far. Had to fight for each score, and it was just a fucking war up and down the pitch the entire match. Dat Guard.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
The legend of Vince Ratfork continues.

On one hand, he loses the game by fucking up badly on key LOS plays.

On the other hand, he gets6 CASin one game. By himself. Monster.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
GG McCheese. You had horrible luck with rolls tonight.

I validated all of the matches that were completed as of now.