Retard Dumping Ground

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
a_skeleton_04 post: 3392856 said:
Please delete/skeleton my account. @Amod
You have ~100 posts, none of which appear to have any objectionable subject matter, the last of which was 4 years ago. What do you actually expect to accomplish with this little temper tantrum?

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You have ~100 posts, none of which appear to have any objectionable subject matter, the last of which was 4 years ago. What do you actually expect to accomplish with this little temper tantrum?
He's just being vindictive towards amod by throwing a tantrum over nothing

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Please delete/skeleton my account. @Amod
tenor-7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He's just being vindictive towards amod by throwing a tantrum over nothing
Actually, looking at his posts he has some very high praise for Kevin Spacey. I would probably want my account nuked too if I was on the record stanning for a kiddy diddling faggot like Spacey.

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I dunno, I guess for me if the SJW stuff was so out of control they’d continue to beat on The Deep in the press and publicly shame him and would make his story suck and he’s been downright funny and entertaining.

Does it exists? for sure but for me it’s not in levels that are so insane that they bother me.
biden killed the metoo movement

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Oh look SJW faggot bootlickers are here. Hey dipshits, how about the shows dont try to force worthless social commentary at the expensive of the quality of the show?

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Oh look SJW faggot bootlickers are here. Hey dipshits, how about the shows dont try to force worthless social commentary at the expensive of the quality of the show?
You seem like you are having a bad time in this thread. You should stop supporting it and cancel it asap.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You seem like you are having a bad time in this thread. You should stop supporting it and cancel it asap.
If you actually paid attention to this thread you would know that canceling this shit show is exactly what I am doing. But you cant read because you are a faggot.

• 1Picard

Louis

Trakanon Raider
If you actually paid attention to this thread you would know that canceling this shit show is exactly what I am doing. But you cant read because you are a faggot.
Fuck, I can hear Bezos shitting himself right now. Cancel on brother!

• 1Worf