Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Imagine sacrificing all your dreams for some groupie poon.
Dude...he literally did The Free Solo the title is about 2 years after meeting her...so he kind of achieved his dream after they were together. He also broke the speed record on Nose like a year before getting engaged. She's not a novice climber either. It's some clever dramatic editing to get dudes like you worked up.

Don't project your weird MRA internet baggage on other people. It's weird foler.

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Dude...he literally did The Free Solo the title is about 2 years after meeting her...so he kind of achieved his dream after they were together. He also broke the speed record on Nose like a year before getting engaged.

Don't project your weird MRA internet baggage on other people. It's weird foler.
Stop dodging my original question on Under the Artic Sky. It's weird that you haven't even see it and I need affirmation of my opinion of it or be told I'm completely wrong.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Dude...he literally did The Free Solo the title is about 2 years after meeting her...so he kind of achieved his dream after they were together. He also broke the speed record on Nose like a year before getting engaged. She's not a novice climber either. It's some clever dramatic editing to get dudes like you worked up.

Also thanks for ruining the ending for me ass. I told you i didnt finish the doc!!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Stop dodging my original question on Under the Artic Sky. It's weird that you haven't even see it and I need affirmation in my opinion of it or be told I'm completely wrong.
It's Under AN Arctic Sky, not Under the Artic Sky.

Goddamn man. Stop being such an LLR.

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1596601348318.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
40 minutes? I'm on it now. I'll go watch it. I'm sea kayaking up the coast starting tomorrow until Saturday.
I'll believe it once you can give me a well thought out opinion!

Be careful for the great whites.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I didnt post in this thread. Why is my post here. Im confused?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Don't troll me over it. Discuss it then give me your REAL opinion.
Done.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users