Retard Dumping Ground

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
The point is you can't prove anything unless a mod steps in and says yay or nay.

edit: or unless hodj admits to it! ^^ looks like sneaky commies win this round.
Told ya.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
everyone congratualate Tolan Tolan he finally won an argeuemnt, we can ignore that fact it was meaningless and off topic!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I can't honestly remember if I did report the thread or not, but I was told to do so by Amod, so that is clearly a time when you are allowed to report without being a faggot.

Procedure must be followed after all!

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I've never reported anyone on here. I consider this place like the Ganges River. As long as you are prepared and can dodge some floaters, you can swim through the currents of this shit river with ease. Just about everyone here shitposts to some degree or another.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
everyone congratualate Tolan Tolan he finally won an argeuemnt, we can ignore that fact it was meaningless and off topic!
I had to show ignored content to see what it was. Fuck you for that. I am going to place my first report though against him, just to show some solidarity with The Hodj.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've never reported anyone on here. I consider this place like the Ganges River. As long as you are prepared and can dodge some floaters, you can swim through the currents of this shit river with ease. Just about everyone here shitposts to some degree or another.

In this instance, it was to prevent the Asshat winner from turning his failure by winning the asshat award into a positive.

Extreme measures are in order when our long held and storied traditions, such as the Asshat competition, are under threat by faggotry.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I had to show ignored content to see what it was. Fuck you for that. I am going to place my first report though against him, just to show some solidarity with The Hodj.

I wouldn't ever want Tolan banned / shawed. He's our only die hard communist and a perfect representation for the ideology. He's probably red pilled more casual readers than any of us could hope to do.

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Yeah, Tolan's posts are always shit but normally it's just his opinion that makes them. Today he's shitposting.

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I can't honestly remember if I did report the thread or not, but I was told to do so by Amod, so that is clearly a time when you are allowed to report without being a faggot.

Procedure must be followed after all!
Nice try on covering up your instinctual faggotry. You were the one who cried for the thread's closure.

• 2Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nice try on covering up your instinctual faggotry. You were the one who cried for the thread's closure.

Oh, no, make no mistake about it. That thread needed to be closed.

The integrity of the asshat competition is sacrosanct.

• 1Faggotry

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I don't report posts, but don't get the idea that anyone supported your supposed right to make a statement after "winning" asshat of the year. It wasn't a reward but rather an indictment of your terrible posting and unfortunate retardation. You seem to wear it like a badge of honor instead of shame, and it is most certainly the latter. On the bright side, at least you didn't completely fold in the face of opposition like your hero, but you should take it as a message to post less and/or better.

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Please get back on topic.
Any time it's incontrovertible that I'm right, the posts get moved or locked.

I see how it is. Can't have the one who's going against the grain gaining any kind of respect amongst the community.

• 2Salty

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I see how it is. Can't have the one who's going against the grain gaining any kind of respect amongst the community.

Everyone admitted you we're right (even hodj) and it was completely off topic but you wanted to go on and on about it, not sure what you expected.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>

Seems like a winning strategy, wonder what a_skeleton_03 will do.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You aren't right, though.

That thread should have been locked and moved.

Khalid just wanted a paper trail for it all nice and proper like.

I don't normally report anyone except bots.

That is the sole exception and it was on command from above my station.

So stay butthurt.

• 1Hodjing

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Everyone admitted you we're right (even hodj) and it was completely off topic but you wanted to go on and on about it, not sure what you expected.
I was done with it. Leave the conversation where it happened on the 10473rd page of the politics thread instead of sweeping it under the rug, pretending it didn't happen. This place is becoming virtual North Korea.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was done with it. Leave the conversation where it happened on the 10473rd page of the politics thread instead of sweeping it under the rug, pretending it didn't happen. This place is becoming virtual North Korea.

This post is proof the conversation was moved exactly where it belongs.