Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Actually no she has the highest science test scores in her district and actually developed a complete co science out reach program with Cal. Tech and her school in her free time. Guessing you're a parent of one of those little snowflakes she melts on a weekly basis, but then she spends all her time tutoring them after hours because she's dedicated - see how that works
I dont have any kids that i know which works out well for you because if i did they surely would be spending their school hours depositing loads inside your jizz muppet of a wife. and that bitch has the nerve to say shes underpaid...

• 1Like
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ilikefoods

Peasant
Man, this thread has it all...
Including warnings for inappropriate content and Mod deleted posts.

Apparently talking about breaking the will of a 6 year old is ok, but suggesting that black people like fried chicken is disgusting and should be villified.

sw50sw8sw578.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that gif fucking kills me

i think its the timing of the watermelon flying out of his mouth that really gets me. so well done.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Sanctuary cities are fine if that is all it is.
Taking a city that has citizens living there for 100 years paying taxes and importing thousands of freeloaders isn't really a sanctuary city imo. It's rapeyourcitizens city.
Best sanctuary cities:

Prisoner%27s_barracks_dachau.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I edited my post because qwerty is a crying-ass bitch

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So was this guy...

And this guy. His Killing Floor intro at Monterey Pop was the best. Fags keep removing it from youtube but the song was too hard to play for Clapton lol.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The Edge

Born in Essex, England to a welsh family, The Edge is best known as the lead guitar player of U2. Always making the effort to innovate, The Edge has experimented with a wide variety of different genres including American roots-music, industrial rock, and alternative rock.
  • First Guitar: “Learner’s” classical guitar.
  • First Band: U2
  • How He Learned: The Edge received both guitar and piano lessons at St. Andrew’s National School.
Not saying hes not good, because he is, different genre and style, but he was not self taught.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
U2 (featuring everyone's favourite anti gamer gater Graham Cuckihan)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only one that thought NIN basically a watered down rip-off of Ministry? Reznor just dialed it down to be more digestible to the masses.

I saw Ministry play a show at an athletic field on a Military base. The PD (not the MPs) got it shut down 5 songs in because people 1/2 a mile away complained it was too fucking loud.

It was too fucking loud.

Man Ministry was a completely different band from album to album.

Compare:

To:

Man thank you for mentioning fucking Ministry.

Also: Industrial derail time?

• 3Like