Retard Dumping Ground

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
You aren't right, though.

That thread should have been locked and moved.

Khalid just wanted a paper trail for it all nice and proper like.

I don't normally report anyone except bots.

That is the sole exception and it was on command from above my station.

So stay butthurt.
Don't pretend like moving and licking the thread was Khalid's idea. You summoned the mod and requested it specifically. The fact that Khalid was a shit mod who caters to your tantrums has nothing to do with "official channels".

Wormtongue might be too generous, this is more inline with your character here:

percy.jpg

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Khalid was merely doing his job as amod at the time to ensure the sacrosanct legacy of the Asshat competition wasn't smeared by your faggotry.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone else feel that Tolan Tolan posting here is some kind of karmic balance? It felt just right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Here you go. Autism, brain damage, (TBI), and the crossover between the two.

Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury and Autism: Elucidating Shared Mechanisms

Technical ace. Come again. This shit is out of your league. Meme play for points with your shill friends or not. That is about all you can do.

Jive Turkey is one of those posters that has been getting along off pure gas and filler meme-posting. Explain what, explain to who, exactly? Should have been my only response to a pleb @Gavinmad

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
damnnit pounced on a pile of strawman while in a haze and lost the whole fishing pole. h8 when that happens. also very weak and very premature ad hominem for the 'rebb I'm ashamed of myself.

fear not friends, i'm still calibrating, and like a phoenix from the ashes, a suitable persona for FOH '17 will emerge. albeit of a red fluid-like consistency...

Kewl Dad

Peasant
Hey guys Trump saw a picture of a dying syrian child (TERRORIST) on TV and decided to do something he said was really stupid for years and years.

Good to see the rose colored glasses are really in full effect with the faggot Trump supporters here I see. Definitely to be expected.

• 6Salty
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Kewl Dad

Peasant
Yes, because I dislike this situation immensely it also means I regret my vote.

Idiot. Even my dear libtard friend is all, "bet you regret your vote now" while he was the same one telling me about Russian collusion for the past two months.

I would vote for Trump ten times before I ever voted for HRC.

Honestly, I think you're just a pathetic stooge who can't admit your wrong because your life is a joke.

FCC prepares for net neutrality reversal

• 9Salty
Reactions: 8 users