Retard Dumping Ground

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
nah i'll just take the victory lap and you can continue trying some sophist bullshit

"sophist bullshit" = actually having read the statute in its original language and understanding the context vs. fanaskin running it through Google translate

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Link doesn’t work for me either. Also is foreskin on crack or something. Jesus Christ

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
does when I click on it

Thats because you're a dumbfuck who doesnt understand that different people have pagination set differently on this board so you just copied the link from your address bar because your understanding of how the internet works is about as good as your understanding of how the Russian language works.

So much like your imagined translation of Russian legal statutes, it will work for a low information, bleach gargling retard such as yourself, but not for anyone else who understands what the fuck is actually going on.

A non-smooth brain would use the permalink feature and get the URL without the pagination subdirectory in the URL

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
And you like a shill. Keep going.

it's called the Socratic method, it's how you get people to admit shit they're trying to hide, which you are even though you weren't hiding your meaning before.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Thats because you're a dumbfuck who doesnt understand that different people have pagination set differently on this board so you just copied the link from your address bar because your understanding of how the internet works is about as good as your understanding of how the Russian language works.

actually I right clicked the link post number in the top right that every post has, if it doesn't work it's because the board is broken

this is the link it generates

Last edited:

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
"sophist bullshit" = actually having read the statute in its original language and understanding the context vs. fanaskin running it through Google translate
Especially since the root word for big in Russian has well over a hundred endings that can greatly change its meaning. It can carry a lot more meaning than the English equivalent. Translators have a difficult time with words like that.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
actually I right clicked the link post number in the top right that every post has, if it doesn't work it's because the board is broken

this is the link it generates

You even lie about how fuckiing stupid you are LOL.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Come on Fanaskin, lets see your Russian translation that proves you're right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Come on Fanaskin, lets see your Russian translation that proves you're right.

I believe it's this part, because it's the only part of this page that references 10 year max sentences.

2. The same deeds committed on a large scale -

shall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of three to ten years, with or without a fine in the amount of up to 500 thousand rubles or in the amount of the wage or salary, or any other income of the convicted person for a period of up to three years.

2. Те же деяния, совершенные в крупном размере, -

наказываются лишением свободы на срок от трех до десяти лет со штрафом в размере до пятисот тысяч рублей или в размере заработной платы или иного дохода осужденного за период до трех лет либо без такового и с ограничением свободы на срок до одного года либо без такового.

All these articles claim 10 years was the max sentence.

While Griner could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted

Prosecutors had asked the judge on Thursday to impose a sentence of 9.5 years — just shy of the maximum sentence of 10 years.

The nine-year sentence was close to the maximum of 10 years that Griner had faced under the charges.

Under Russian law, the charge carries a penalty of up to 10 years in prison.

Her charges carried up to 10 years, and the Russian prosecution had requested a sentence of nine years and six months in a penal colony.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

I believe it's this part, because it's the only part of this page that references 10 year max sentences.

All these articles claim 10 years was the max sentence.

What does "large scale" mean here?

Or are you going to tell me that you can't figure out the context of that phrase amongst the entirety of that statute?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
What does "large scale" mean here?

Or are you going to tell me that you can't figure out the context of that phrase amongst the entirety of that statute?

i'm sure you're gonna say 0.7 grams is "large scale" not that previously you denied that "large" was even in the statute so this is you already retreating on what you said.