Retard Dumping Ground

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
First you said the law was appropriate because it didn't apply to her based on how it was worded.

Now you're saying, "Yeah, it was worded in a way where she's guilty but that law isn't fair and shouldn't exist"

neither of these things happened, it's like talking to an alzheimers patient talking to you, constantly forgets what was said before, especially the context in which is was said.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule stop being a bitch and letting those faggots off the hook
Hard to get paid from the shaw, huh, shilltard?

Naomi GIF

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule stop being a bitch and letting those faggots off the hook
Do you really want me to get more involved in what you've been up to lately? Because in my opinion you've been nothing but an autistic retard who's wrong on about 80% of what he posts and the other 20% is twitter links with no commentary from yourself.

Smarten up.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Hard to get paid from the shaw, huh, shill

nah it's easy to expose that you're a nazi who wants to kill people, you say it all the time but then act cowardly about it.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
in my opinion you've been nothing but an autistic retard who's wrong on about 80% of what he posts

I remember when the whole board said I was retarded for saying the gov was spying on us and collecting all of our phone info based on stuff I had seen about how gov had tapped into at&t's wires, then snowden happened like a week later and nobody questions that now.

your misjudgment of me is of similar vein

• 1Cringe

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I remember when the whole board said I was retarded for saying the gov was spying on us and collecting all of our phone info based on stuff I had seen about how gov had tapped into at&t's wires, then snowden happened like a week later and nobody questions that now.

your misjudgment of me is of similar vein
20220809_124626.jpg

Stay Blessed Always And Forever GIF by Digital Pratik

• 1Wow!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What does Q have to say?
He suggests that you pull the flagon of blood encrusted cocks that you've been inserting the last couple years from your ass, take your happy pills, and get your shit together or you'll be spending a lot longer than 2 weeks in the shaw. Have a good time out.

• 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
He suggests that you pull the flagon of blood encrusted cocks that you've been inserting the last couple years from your ass, take your happy pills, and get your shit together or you'll be spending a lot longer than 2 weeks in the shaw. Have a good time out.

No for real what's the latest Q thing?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Congrats on the epic self own Foraskin. All it took was one meme to start you down the road of autistic self destruction. I don't make a habit of taking a victory lap over shit like this, but everyone tried to warn you off and you flaunted the rules and pushed ahead anyhow. Kind of like your drug smuggling hero, ironically enough.

Maybe next time when the entire board is telling you that you are incorrect, a little self introspection could prevent this outcome. We all say stupid shit and make mistakes here, the trick is to read the room and not double down on it endlessly. We all have to eat an L from time to time. Poking the mods was just begging for this outcome.

I know you said you don't speak retard, but In the Rickshaw you will get plenty of practice.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Congrats on the epic self own Foraskin. All it took was one meme to start you down the road of autistic self destruction. I don't make a habit of taking a victory lap over shit like this, but everyone tried to warn you off and you flaunted the rules and pushed ahead anyhow. Kind of like your drug smuggling hero, ironically enough.

Maybe next time when the entire board is telling you that you are incorrect, a little self introspection could prevent this outcome. We all say stupid shit and make mistakes here, the trick is to read the room and not double down on it endlessly. We all have to eat an L from time to time. Poking the mods was just begging for this outcome.

I know you said you don't speak retard, but In the Rickshaw you will get plenty of practice.

I sperged out temporarily you'll be wrong forever

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This is a notice to the FOH Community:

Fanaskin has been rickshawed for 2 weeks for ignoring warnings and abusing the report feature and for being a general sperg that needs to cool off for a while. Maybe Foler will show back up to keep him company? The world watches and waits.

fanaskin fanaskin what were you trying to report? Your Folerized butthole?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ambiturner Ambiturner

this is the opposite of reality it's used to punish people for small amounts because "large" is not defined and can be whatever the prosecutor desires

What about where it says "really large?"

Whats the difference between "large" and "really large" amount in the statute?

Bet you didnt know about that one, you assburgers retard.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So how long before FanaGriner pleads guilty to being 'Shawed because he's a retard, but then tries to argue that he made a conditional plea because LRR is literally Hitler?

• 1Double Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
FanaGriner, are you involved with this?

• 1Wow!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sperging out about being wrong about nuances of a language you don't even speak is one of the weirdest spergouts I can remember